Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apologies
(Why do I have to play Cthulhu?! ... Alright!)
*The beast agreed after some thinking*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-25-2016, 03:22 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Fine, fine... *stabs Dark in the heart, giving his blood and soul to Cthulhu* Now, rise my minion! *says the ceremonial stuff which is way too boring to write down*

Wait...did you say the word correctly?

Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(05-26-2016, 12:14 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: *Makes the ghost of Darkxtacy like, 127% cuter, being it is my plane of power. I then look to Cthulu.* Ugh, such an ass.... So honey, wanna hang out some time? Why did I ask that....

but.....but..... (¯︵¯٥)....ok fine...il just hover about here on my own.

(05-26-2016, 11:39 AM)Sate Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 03:22 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Fine, fine... *stabs Dark in the heart, giving his blood and soul to Cthulhu* Now, rise my minion! *says the ceremonial stuff which is way too boring to write down*

she didnt...and in the middle of the chant she started throwing some kind of pink glitter and running around me...naked, it all went so wrong...and now i am immortal.... ( ●_●)
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(05-26-2016, 12:04 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 12:14 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: *Makes the ghost of Darkxtacy like, 127% cuter, being it is my plane of power. I then look to Cthulu.* Ugh, such an ass.... So honey, wanna hang out some time? Why did I ask that....

but.....but.....  (¯︵¯٥)....ok fine...il just hover about here on my own.

(05-26-2016, 11:39 AM)Sate Wrote:

she didnt...and in the middle of the chant she started throwing some kind of pink glitter and running around me...naked, it all went so wrong...and now i am immortal.... ( ●_●)

Not just immortal, but adoreable!
Being immortal is amazing though! Taking 10 year naps is the best.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*falls on my knees* What have I done?!
catnip and emma has some good points....i guess i should be thankful to Cath for this XD
Whyyyyyy?!
because....you made me immortal and vewey cutesy like :3
That was rhetorical. Mmh... Maybe if I put him back in his body, sealing it there he will disappear? *changes into surgeon with blood stains in her skirt*