Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apologies
oh GOD, finish him for once, this 'dance' is taking a lot of time
To be simple is to be great
Fine, fine... *stabs Dark in the heart, giving his blood and soul to Cthulhu* Now, rise my minion! *says the ceremonial stuff which is way too boring to write down*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*I smiles as the blood is shed. Going everywhere. One simple thing lps into my head.* Oh god, I am going to have to see my ex..... *Groans with head in hands.*
*the portal is opening as the cave is trembling* Rise! Rise! Riiiise! Muwahahaha! *Cthulhu is appearing is portal, his silhouette, the an arm, then a tentacle is coming out. He reaches the first thing he can't grab, it's a human, he grabs it and puts it in his mouth as he comes out of the portal. Unfortunately, Cath was grabbed by Cthulhu, she could have paid attention.*
Hey cthulu..... You sorta ate my friend, could you spit her out? *I ask still in a very adoreable pirate get up.* God.... Now I remember why we broke up..... *I think to my self.*
*Cthulhu obeys as the tiny creature asked. He now needs to release chaos and devastation upon the realm of reality (fap fap fap)*
So.... How is imortal life? *I ask akwardly to the giant beast.*
*the creature of the darkness replied in a riddle* How is life of a rich mortal?
*Cath is actually recovering for some time*
[Image: 54ec1ef8ffe29734a2d527cb3ed90a62.jpg]
see this what happens when you dont do it correctly.....now i am immortal and still....some what alive.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*Makes the ghost of Darkxtacy like, 127% cuter, being it is my plane of power. I then look to Cthulu.* Ugh, such an ass.... So honey, wanna hang out some time? Why did I ask that....