Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apologies
*hidden behind catnip like a puuurrrrrfect ninja....undetectable...unnoticeable...uncoverable...i become the dark and saty hidden in the shadows, no one knows*......."achooooo"...oh shiz, hope no one heard that (¯―¯٥)
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Isn't there a rule about Ninjas and Pirates being mortal enemies? I could have sworn I read that somewhere....
DARK!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
aww shiz i been spotted....runs around with my jar of dirt

[Image: fb7aec2b308dbb632107c73e00d74722.jpg]

(05-25-2016, 01:24 AM)Cuylie Wrote: Isn't there a rule about Ninjas and Pirates being mortal enemies?  I could have sworn I read that somewhere....

[Image: pirate_x_ninja_by_nagoyamonkey.jpg]

it cant be true coz once upon a time...in a far far away land...there was a remote island, and on that island lived a sexy pirate, she was exiled from her crew, because other were very envious of her...awesomeness...and sexiness....but then, one day, a ninja appeared out off no were (apparently he miss calculated his teleportation) but everything happens fro a reason, and right from the first moment of sight, it was pure love...they had lots of adventures togather and on one fine dark stary night, when the moon was shining at its fullest, a child was born...and they named him....
DARKXTECY
so yeah that how i came in to existence...a ninja pirate yeeeyyy!!! \( ^_^)/
(05-25-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: aww shiz i been spotted....runs around with my jar of dirt

[Image: fb7aec2b308dbb632107c73e00d74722.jpg]

(05-25-2016, 01:24 AM)Cuylie Wrote: Isn't there a rule about Ninjas and Pirates being mortal enemies?  I could have sworn I read that somewhere....

[Image: pirate_x_ninja_by_nagoyamonkey.jpg]

it cant be true coz once upon a time...in a far far away land...there was a remote island, and on that island lived a sexy pirate, she was exiled from her crew, because other were very envious of her...awesomeness...and sexiness....but then, one day, a ninja appeared out off no were (apparently he miss calculated his teleportation) but everything happens fro a reason, and right from the first moment of sight, it was pure love...they had lots of adventures togather and on one fine dark stary night, when the moon was shining at its fullest, a child was born...and they named him....
DARKXTECY
so yeah that how i came in to existence...a ninja pirate yeeeyyy!!! \( ^_^)/

if only that was uncensored lol
So... can I kill you now? I mean, I fucked you recently, so, maybe you can give me your soul or....
(05-25-2016, 12:39 PM)CBM97 Wrote: So... can I kill you now? I mean, I fucked you recently, so, maybe you can give me your soul or....

ok fine....but be warned...ill end up rising as an immortal...or, unless you make a mistake then ill be gone forever....so you have to be very skill full at this ok. you sure you can handle it?....or we can do another fuck sessions.
*is reading the sacrificial knife* Huh? You said something?
(05-25-2016, 01:01 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *is reading the sacrificial knife* Huh? You said something?

yeah i was saying...how about we do another fuck session...instead of a secrfical session....