Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apologies
Oh hey, I'm good. Doing my best not to feel old. This was a sacrifice for eternal youth, right?
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*turning to Emmie, looking into her eyes* Ah, no? I thought Cath is invoking Cthulu or something.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Oh... *releases Vrook* I guess I'll look for eternal youth elsewhere...
*turning to Emmie* I'm sorry that you have not found the secret here. But I am really sure that this secret is hidden around this vast grounds of the mansion. *lost in thoughts for a moment, recalling some experiences from the past* Hmm, I wonder. Maybe the maid outfit was the key?
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Oh Emmie~ Eldergoddes of cuteness here~ Get me some sick shades and I will give you eternal youth~
Who needs eternal youth? I mean, being eternal kinda sucks, you have to see your friends die, your husband getting older and older at some point where, when he fucks you, he falls asleep... Brr...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
[Image: 1jslr7-l-610x610-sunglasses-shades-tinte...sories.jpg]

These were the only pair I had on me, oh eldergoddess of cuteness, is this enough? Also, Cath! With eternal youth I can live to see flying cars and space vacations!
Well, the friends aside, it would be nice, indeed. But what about the Exterminatus? The Elder God? The cat girls and stuff?
*Le gasperino!* They are purrfect!!!!! *Zaps Emmie with a bolt of pink lightning.* There! Eternal youth and cuteness!
*facepalm* But... But... My sacrifice? Where is my sacrifice?nI don't see Dark around...