Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
OHHH SO SILY *grab george cock and start stroking him too* to emmie - I SALUT YOU MY DEAR *take both cocks on my hands, jerking both, going faster....slowly go to my knees*
To be simple is to be great
*fondle my own breast*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*my tongue runs along Cath's inner thigh, slowly making way towards her wet nethers* If you would allow me, miss Cath? *I look up, waiting intently for approval, moaning at the attention my pussy is given, my breathing goes hot and heavy*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*sitting there, looking closesly at what's happening, absently stroking my cock*
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
y-y-yes... do as you please *struggles to not moan*
*get on my knees, open my mouth...* SHIT IS DINNER TIME......sorry guys, hehehehehe
To be simple is to be great
my wiggling fingers are met with a gush of hot juice. i use my free hand to slide the thong off to the side to allow my fingers more room to freely explore the warm wonderland. This also gives the room a clear view of her fantastic pink slit and tight little asshole. i bring my nectar covered fingers to my mouth, and slowly slide them in. looking at vrook, i work my tongue around each finger, being sure to savor each drop of pure womanhood.

with a low moan of my own, my fingers return to Emmies pussy, this time circling her tight pink hole. teasing. tracing each curve and glistening fold.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

*pinches my tits, making some milk and drinks from the left boob*
*Fenix's hand and mouth upon me are a wonder. I let the lady work, griming in appreciation*
*just watching the ladies do there show while enjoying Fenix´s work too*