Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
*a drop falls on your forehead*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Emmie is a very good girl. Please continue dear, and i suggest paying close attention to the source of this liquid spill. fingers and tongue work best for cleanup.

my hand on your ass, my fingers slide down the outside of your thong. i can feel the moist heat radiating through the silk.

i can guarantee you will enjoy this too.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

ohhh poor kyrios *grab his cock and start stroking* here let me give you a hand...
To be simple is to be great
Oh my .. poor maid! We have to be sure .. we dont make a complete mess here *still stroking*
*looks hesitantly on Tavana before turning towards Cath again, a meek look now on her face* I... I will do my best. *I gently press my tongue against the skin of Cath's inner thigh*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Miss Fenix? *pokes from the side* Maybe you could lend me a hand too? *points down on cock*
(02-16-2016, 07:09 PM)Emmie Wrote: *looks hesitantly on Tavana before turning towards Cath again, a meek look now on her face* I... I will do my best. *I gently press my tongue against the skin of Cath's inner thigh*

you will to a wonderful job as always Emmie.  *my finger now tracing circles along the outside of your thong*.  and you will be rewarded.

*I gasp and move my hands to the lovely Fenix, playing with her perfect breasts*
*is shivering from the touch of Emmie*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
as i circle the ever moistening silk of Emmies thong, i give a little push on her to get her closer to the source. as i do, my finger slides inside her thong to the warm wetness of her pussy. i wiggle my finger a bit and i am rewarded by a soft moan emanating from Emmies throat.

i wiggle my finger again.