Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
*tries to reason Fernins by putting the pussy on his face*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*falls to the ground, picking up Cath and placing her beside him* Uhm.... sorry, that guy was getting annoying *makes the sword vanish*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*takes my chances now, seeing as, that Cath and blood faced dude are occupied and the hotti group further away from my target....slowely slips out of the shadow, and charger towards darkxtecy with ultimate stelth and speed and pounces on him, knocking him flat to the ground as I extend my arms with sharp claws about to strike him a painful blow*
*gets knocked of by a suprised attack from this monster and with quick reflex I block all his incoming attacks*
[Image: 24fdf98f6bf1ffa72994b8e95540fbf5b92cbced_hq.gif]
like a boss...
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Now I'm hungry. Is there anything in the fridge? *walks towards the kitchen*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*lying in the counter on the side, waiting for someone to come by* Heyyyy sexeh! Wanna eat something?
*gets surprised and jumps back a bit* Ah, Cath? Wait, didn't I left you with those guys?....... Well, what is there to eat in here?
*for some reason my attacks are not effective on him, seems like hes not just a normal human being, I might need to summon a portal to warp us in to my world, there is no way he will survive there for long*
*jumps back and opens up a portal*
*jumps off the counter* would you like a bath? Dinner? Or... me~? *turns to the fridge* or you can go check the fridge. And don't be surprised! I'm everywhere! Remember when I multiplied?
*rubs his head* Oh right, that incident..... well, I guess I'll go for a night snack before going to bed *opens up the fridge, picks up a fluffy cath and the rest of a creamy cake* Hm, you really are everywhere. Now lets see about this cake *takes a bite at it*