Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
(06-11-2018, 08:16 PM)Cath Wrote: *looks at the dude cleaning the house* If he dies, this thread dies. So, as long as someone's here, it'll stay alive. Keep it up, boy!

*just as I finish doing all the clean up, I hear a misty kind of whisper....says something about dying thread and keeping some boy alive..so I quickly turn around towards the direction of the sound....and sees a patronus like being...a sexy one tho*

eeehhhh....ar...are you some kind of an oracle?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6091843]
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*feels a bit uneasy and weaker* Uuuhhmm.... is it just me or is the ground moving? *tries to get some balance*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*gives her arm as a support* Come on, let's get a doctor.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Meanwhile in scean 1.

(voices in my head)...
voice#1[dude this place must be hunted men]....
voice#2[yup I believe you men, I mean did you just see that hottie patronus...she was completely naked men, its a shame she just vanished instantly]....
voice#3[ooohhhhhh, some is excited it seems, his thingy is bulgy now...*giggles*].....
voice#Me[Oi, shut up you lot, I cant focus clearly with you all gibbering all about]....
voice#1[its very clear what you need to do men]....
voice#2[yup Its best you do it right now before you loose control of this whole situation]....
voice#3[*flashes the phone number inside my head*...tehehe]
(starts dealing the number on my futuristic like phone)
Female voice over the phone[Hi this is St Mary's Church how may I help]
Me[password is "I need Nuns in Black" ID "69"]
Female voice over the phone[Hello Mr DarkXtecy to what pleasure do I own you sir?]
Me[I need the crew ASAP, I was just cleaning out some dead bodies....but I think there is more then just dead bodies around here]
Female voice over the phone[dispatch ready, they will be over in 05 mins....]
Me[Thats great....thanks]...switches off the phone
(in my head again)
voice#3[I think she wants you badly again, you should call up her again she will like it]
voice#Me[omg you still around, would you go away please....go on now shooo]
voice#3[*giggles as she skitters away*]
(a privet jet like suddenly hovers above me and these bitches make a sexy grand landing)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I… what's going on? Since when do you have voices in your head? What's with these CATHolic girls?
Well, thanks Cath. What's up with him? Hey Dark, are you ok there, mate?
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
sees these two pop up suddenly out of nowhere.....
[Image: e3eef0b4441925a54923dc00f7ef7d36.jpg]

yo guys...yall dont know what just happeed men...I..I just saw some kind of plasmic being dishing out some kind of prophecy at me, about keeping some dude alive or else it gonna be some kind of end of day apocalypse...and then I was just thinking to myself that there were lots of dead bodies lying around
....and..and i thought that this place could just be haunted, so yeah I decided to call out for some extra helping hand.....

oh and btw...did I mention that, that plasmic being female was naked and a hottie....yup total babes...but yeah anyways, I think we need to get rid of them spirits that still float around.

Rita walks up to me: Dark...honey,listen, I was just in a middle of an orgesmic gangbang, and I had to ditch them to came and "ass"ist you, and Iam still extremly horny, so could we get this show done asap so that I can go back and get gangedbanged till im passed out, if not...you will be responsible for my orgasems.
Me: [Image: tumblr_olau3kBj8W1tfzpp4o1_250.gif]....umm ok.
*has felt asleep while standing*
*sees cath sleep standing*....

[Image: tumblr_ns80nomJkY1sjr4upo1_500.gif]

Me: OMG how rude.....
*falls flat on the floor*