Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Just to be clear, I DID NOT squirt there!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(06-06-2018, 05:30 PM)Fernins Wrote: *walks around and slips in a still wet spot, banging his face in the floor* "Ah..... damn it...... Now that will leave a mark. Is there any ice around?"

*hears a loud 'thud' like a body slamming the floor few meters behind me...looks behind and see someone in pure agony*
oh shoot!!!...dude you ok?...*looks at that bleeding nose*...nope you don't seem ok.
I swear tho that this spot was dry...oh men you defo need the clinic.
umm...I saw a Cath clinic not to far from here, maybe you might wanna stop by there?..I can help you till there if you like?

(06-06-2018, 06:26 PM)Cath Wrote: Just to be clear, I DID NOT squirt there!

*inspects the liquid closely, before assisting the injured dude...touches it with finger tips*...hmm....feels slimy and a bit sticky....very strange indeed.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*checks his nose* Not the nose..... oh bollocks...... Thanks for the help, mate. A clinic, ah? I might get this checked up. I'll take it from here. *gets up and looks for the Cath Clinic*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(06-08-2018, 06:27 AM)Fernins Wrote: *checks his nose* Not the nose..... oh bollocks...... Thanks for the help, mate. A clinic, ah? I might get this checked up. I'll take it from here. *gets up and looks for the Cath Clinic*

you sure you don't need any assistance?
This place is dead, and I just came around to clean these mess up, but if you feel confident enough then sure go ahead, just try to avoid all the dead bodies laying around.
A... Cath clinic? Did I miss something?
Hello there Cath, uuhhhmm.... I've heard about a Cath Clinic, so could I have my nose checked up?
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
I don't remember creating one... but here's a medpack. I don't know if it works here, but try it.
In Scean 1 currently:
[continues to clean this place up with all these dead matter lying around ]

[Image: 1e29b15e968e12e0a400c42e357fbb67.gif]

at the same time in Scene 2:
[audience watching that dude with broken nose entering A Cath Clinic in the middle of nowhere]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[audience watch as he is offered some medpack, and they feel this whole thing is just not right, so they start screaming "its a trap boi, watch out....get out of there"]
*looks at the surprised Cath* Hm, ok. I guess it's better than nothing. *uses the medpack*
*looks at the dude cleaning the house* If he dies, this thread dies. So, as long as someone's here, it'll stay alive. Keep it up, boy!