Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
MNF Club Kik group
Hey guys, I was thinking of creating a Kik group of MNF, since I think an out-game chat would be awesome and it would be the best way of know each other and chat on a phone without giving away our numbers or private info.

I need interested people before I put it online, tho, so if anyone is interested, send me a PM with your kik username Big Grin
[Image: raam10.jpg]
Question why kik? wouldnt tox be better suited for privacy?
I don't know Tox, I'll look it up as soon as I can. I decided for Kik because it's a chat app where you don't have to make public your email or your phone, but you can talk through the app with no complications as if it was whatsapp or other app.
Its just that Tox allow for a more private conversation since its open source and the messages are encrypted. Which mean a guy like me that knows how to use wireshark can even see what your typing
I'm so confused, what is wireshark, and if it's private, and you can still see it, doesn't that defeat the purpose? Educate me please! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Sure wireshark(its free) is program we network enginers use to find if everything is working now this means that everything that is not encrypted can be read. Think of it as a not nice mailman that copies every letter before you get it.

Also this is only valid if your outside if your in your house that one should be safe
Right. Ok, thanks. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
It fine i like helping people with questions
Does Tox have an android/iphone app? If it does, then I think it would be a good replacement for Kik in this. Besides, I think that more people would be interested if people could look the group up in an app instead of having to ask for being added or scaning an image.
Seems like Tox is just available for Desktop. No Android/Iphone app available.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]