Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
stll no pole dancing...
I'm not getting my hopes up. For them to delay this long on any update could be a bad sign. Starting to look like either too many premium players are losing interest, or the devs themselves are. If/When they do release the pole-dancing, its probably going to be just like the scissor position; premium only (until people freak out enough though that may not matter) and cool at first but quickly getting old. There is also the fear that they slap something together to appease everyone and it comes out suck...

My pessimism intensifies. Unfortunately, two months of silence and two pairs of shorts for a game oozing with potential has made me this way.
Dodgy
(02-18-2016, 12:45 PM)proncain Wrote: If/When they do release the pole-dancing, its probably going to be just like the scissor position; premium only (until people freak out enough though that may not matter) and cool at first but quickly getting old.

As far I am aware, the scissoring pose was never intended to be premium only; it was an error on their part which was quickly rectified.

I agree that the lack of updates and slow progress is disappointing, and I have made this point on other threads bemoaning the (as of yet) wasted potential, but I do understand their limitations. In an ideal world they could hire a few more people, but sadly it is not that simple in reality (see here for a more in depth discussion on that topic: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=309). I am aware of a couple of other features they are working on, the details of which I don't have the right to disclose, but one of them I believe will benefit the game and community far more.
told u prem players only...