Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TIPS TO KNOW YOUR PARTNERS IN A BETTER WAY
I gave been chating here for long thime but it hard for me to know whether a girl need only chatting or only sex( what they like and what not).
Its becoming frustrating that when tou talk dirty they may block you or when you talk normal they consider it imature. Post your ways and tips to impress your partners
Also pls comment on the ways you like to be seduced or ways you like for fun
Well hichigo, first of all welcome to MnF! Smile

About your predicament, of course there is no way of knowing whether a lady is in search of a partner for adultery or vice versa. I suggest you start off by befriending and meet people first, its way more fun, and definitely will do you more in the long run than just looking for ladies to have a one night stand Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
It's not about what they want. It's about what you want. If you want the sex/roleplay, then approach with that in mind. If you just wanna talk, take it in that direction. If they decline, they obviously don't want whatever you want, and that's that. We're all different and want different things, sometimes that changes. There is no sure way of "seducing" anyone, all you can do is try, and either it works out, or it doesn't. Don't overthink it.

There is a thread already made for this, called "How To Pick You Up", I'd suggest moving there to continue this matter instead.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
The is the thread Emmie has pointed you towards. There is also the "Finding Roleplay Partners" thread for this. I'm guessing you missed these two as you initially posted this in the wrong forum, so in future, do try to have a look at what is already going on rather than just charging in with things.

That is also advice I'd give to somebody trying to 'pick-up' anybody in game; take your time, listen to what's happening in public chat. If people are heavily involved in the chat, more often than not they won't be interested if you tell them you want to jizz on their boobs. Likewise, if they are stood around using the emotes or begging to be taken to a room, asking them what they had for tea may not be the best way to proceed.
(03-12-2016, 10:02 AM)Emmie Wrote: It's not about what they want. It's about what you want. If you want the sex/roleplay, then approach with that in mind. If you just wanna talk, take it in that direction. If they decline, they obviously don't want whatever you want, and that's that. We're all different and want different things, sometimes that changes. There is no sure way of "seducing" anyone, all you can do is try, and either it works out, or it doesn't. Don't overthink it.

There is a thread already made for this, called "How To Pick You Up", I'd suggest moving there to continue this matter instead.

Ok Emmie.. Thanks for the link