Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Salty Rejections pt 1.
[Image: 33acciw.jpg]

This dude leaves in the middle of our playtime because I won't skype him - then starts telling everyone I'm a sissy and that I'm a bitch and a liar - So. Here I stand. Men are cry babies...
Being salty after being declined of skype, then rants and squeek about it? Guess even adults are child at heart at times Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Just say you did Skype him and laughed too hard and the 1 inch wonder XD. No but seriously that's a dick move to make on his part, sorry to hear that happen to you.
You asked for it Big Grin
Or.. don't stoop to his level? Unless you have proof of this, you are as bad as he is. And this is character assassination, something that has been discussed on this forum before, and agreed as something that is negative for the community. You got a problem with him for spreading lies, then report him in game. This is not what the forum was created for.

Also "Men are cry babies" is an unnecessary generalisation, based on one person. This thread is just needless.
The difference between character assassination and the Handling Unwanted Invites/Fancy, Shmancy, Pickup Lines threads... 

I agree that it is more courteous to leave out the person's identity. I don't condone his actions or attitude at all, but it is still important to respect privacy. In the end, it's about the behavior - not the person.

(And if it is indeed the person, simply report.)
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
So this is what happens when you don't reject them
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I would have rejected him based on the grammar he used. The use of u instead of you, alone makes me very sad (I'm fine with it in general, but if someone approaches me with it, I won't really bother in 99% of the cases). I know it's part of texting culture or whatever, but I can't help but feel like I'm talking to a kid then. But yeah, it's best to leave names out of it for everyone's sake.
I get that though, I don't really use skype tbh, but I wouldn't wanna add some random guy on skype either. And if they don't like that, they can find someone else, instead of being complete dickheads about it. Since when did you, or I, or anyone else become public property, am I right? ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
All said...like always, people tend to take things so serious...why? remains a mystery to me!
And i absolute agree with Sharp, generalization sucks!!!!
To be simple is to be great
Not sure if naming and shaming him is fair, However he should understand that skype and what not are personal and should not take offence if someone is not willing to share. Their choice he should respect them for that.
Oh you know, I often ignore people who seems to speak English with Google traduction/translation. Why? Because damn it's hard to have a conversation with them! And most of the time they want to have my skype, pictures of me, or even my phone number.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!