Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bartender spot filling in.
Hello everyone!

Name's Vrook, but some of you already know who I am, so I won't spend too much on introductions. I am mostly active on Big Bang server, where I like to fill in the bartender spot from time to time, and when I can spend some moments doing it properly. So, to cut to the chase.

After an idea prompted to me by CBM97, thanks Smile, and some talks with AJ, I thought about making this thread, where people which are interested could state their intentions of working as bartenders on either server. So, if you want to be a bartender, state your intention, and get to work Wink

Best regards,
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(02-04-2016, 07:31 AM)Vrook Wrote: Hello everyone!

Name's Vrook, but some of you already know who I am, so I won't spend too much on introductions. I am mostly active on Big Bang server, where I like to fill in the bartender spot from time to time, and when I can spend some moments doing it properly. So, to cut to the chase.

After an idea prompted to me by CBM97, thanks Smile, and some talks with AJ, I thought about making this thread, where people which are interested could state their intentions of working as bartenders on either server. So, if you want to be a bartender, state your intention, and get to work Wink

Best regards,

After some talk with Vrook i agred on his idea about posting this thread in hope to bring our skills together,but like he said lets cut to the chase.
We could use some ppl about bartender role and filing that spot for us,so if any of you are interested,state your busines and get to work.
Cheers and have fun all Big Grin Wink
I would much rather be a patron than a bartender but you all are doing a great job. Keep it up! It might be easier to find replacements and stand-ins from different time zones then you all. Smile  I hope to see you all at Bar Vodka soon.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Waaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh?
WAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Cthulhu!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(02-04-2016, 07:31 AM)Vrook Wrote: Hello everyone!

Best regards,

Great, now I know who I have to talk to to get my Whisky sour ^^ Heart
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Well, I would gladly be of assistance, if you will kindly visit the Bar. Smile
My dear, have you forgotten my offer? I am an experienced waitress and you never need my help, not that I'm feeling useless, but okay…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!