Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling products and cie
Am I the only one who's got messages about people who wants to sells somethings to you?? 
By Gregorypn and Walterrado,...

MDMA has got the same problem as me!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Yup, happening here too, although this isn't as bad as the time on another forum, a few years ago, when we were beseiged by bots trying to sell us kitchens.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
No, but during the previous week I even reported multiple threads about drugs advertising posted by 3 different users.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I read the message right now, these "Gregorypn" sendme a spaming PM telling me some product bla bla bla... I try to report and... the user as already banned. Hope admin's can create a better secure forum to do not enter a spaming bots like other forums...

God damn, so lonely that I don't even receive spam PM's. *crying in a corner*
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I saw a message from this gregorypn person too, but the account was already banned.
Times ago, I and others friends had the same problem with another bullettin board: we partially solved the problem closing access to Yandex's bot, leaving only Google's one.
Spam messages felt down to their own knees. Some crawling bot open your board, blog or site to unwanted spam.
I got spammed by gregorypn as well and Walterrado sent me "Porzellantreff - online shop porcelain, glass , ceramic ware and Cutlery." 5 hours ago. How do I report them?

Nvm, it was fairly easy, just went on his profile and found the report button. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Ohh I think they're trying to use this site to do business, advertising and stuffs.

Not that I hate that creativity, but spamming and pressure tactics are not a really good business model, Period.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Well, this game (here the forum) isn't meant for that kind of stuff
Let's see the bright sight of this world!