Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jobs/Works and Characters in game
Jobs & Games
I wish I would have jobs for money but with in small time and small money like 25 dolar.I dreamed in bar vodka we could bartender or pole dancer (pole dancer have sex scene) or another jobs. In Lagoon we could be an ice creamer or lifeguard (lifeguard have sex scene). In Wildwest i magined a shoting game and prizes is money and womans

Characters
There is soo sexy and beautiful characters in game. I just want them totally fuckable. Madam Olivia or Museum employee or Twin CowGirls or Receptionists and others
Street Hustler need another item and I want Hustler tradeable with items or a sex

*Olivia (totaly btch) wants money from you for sex
*Receptionists and Museum employee need items to fuck (like roses, flowers or horny drops)
(01-31-2016, 02:53 AM)MaryJenkins Wrote: Jobs & Games
I wish I would have jobs for money but with in small time and small money like 25 dolar.I dreamed in bar vodka we could bartender or pole dancer (pole dancer have sex scene) or another jobs. In Lagoon we could be an ice creamer or lifeguard (lifeguard have sex scene). In Wildwest i magined a shoting game and prizes is money and womans

Characters
There is soo sexy and beautiful characters in game. I just want them totally fuckable. Madam Olivia or Museum employee or Twin CowGirls or Receptionists and others
Street Hustler need another item and I want Hustler tradeable with items or a sex

*Olivia (totaly btch) wants money from you for sex
*Receptionists and Museum employee need items to fuck (like roses, flowers or horny drops)
Really?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I think they are all good ideas, anything that could bring more thrill, is welcome...
To be simple is to be great