Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
answers
thanks, Vrook :thumbs up:
RP All Rounder Smile
(02-02-2016, 01:00 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Pole dancing?! Sweet! Can't wait for that, nothing like a good workout....while people toss bills your way. hee hee Smile

You're my girl! If I see you doing that, I'll help you gain money *wink*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
So what ways can you earn money in game?
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
There are a few mini games, kinda slow, and now you got those auctions going. Some of them seem to take most of the profit though, so not sure if the auctions are a legit way of making cash/time. Might be better to try to sell yourself then. Bound to be people interested in that.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
What minigames exactly? I know of the bullriding, lifeguard gloryhole, and logging out my character because she's working at the brothel...though I make jack on that. XD
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
That are all of them. Nothing more yet.
How sex poses are there? How many are for free? How many are for premium?
Two for each gender free from the beginning. If you buy Premium you can activate three more, depending on your experience-points in-game. If you dont buy Premium, you dont get any new poses at all.
The female got Scissoring as an free extra pose.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Don't know about max friends(cap) but heard some people say they go over 100 pages.
Hehee Pole Dancing eh?