Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.77 Average
Welcome MnF users! - Introduce yourself
hey there! My name's Tess and I'm also new to the MNF Club Forums. Would love to meet more people on here and to be shown the ropes. Smile
hi all! I'm a naughty French guy, looking for good time.
like roleplay, chat and meet other players. 
If you meet me in game pm me. 
kisses
Hey everyone,happy to see you all in a greatfull new year..i'm Sharmini,free bird flying in this dream world game.Hope you all enjoying this game Smile
Hi there! I go by Lizzy in the game! I've been an mnf member for years now and have found my way to the forums. I love rp and getting fucked in game! I'm 19 Wink

My name in game is the same as it is here, come fuck me Wink
(11-27-2015, 04:45 PM)Anghelo Wrote: Hello everybody, here you can present yourself and meet some friends Wink

My name is Anghelo, i have been part of MnF Club since november 2015 and right now I want to make bigger this community so If you have any doubt or any question just send me a private message.  Smile

My user id in the game is Anghelo, usually you can find me in Waterfall (Beaver Bash Server).

Im not admin or moderator, Im just a very active player xD

PD: Please use this thread to greet and meet other users so we avoid spamming the forum with grettings. Thank you guys.

Vote for tentacle potions for women who can become tentaclewomen/tenaclegirls/tentaclemilfs and seduce other women and men.
https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread...s#pid42887
Hello, Ilya here and mutenia in the game.

I came back to the game some days ago and decided to check the forum about premium certificate.
I played and still play some other games online, solo, adult or modded.