Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kingdom of Shanti
He messaged me when I had just started out here on MnF Club, more than a month ago. Back then there was no king or anything if I remember correctly, so it's cool to see that he's managed to get it started. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
looooooool, megan...that story, OMG i want, more, i need, to experience stuff like that...
To be simple is to be great
I was approached by the guard today. Following Megan's lead I went with it. Agreed to his first few requests, to be available in game occasionally and to have the right colour dress. Then he asked me to follow him and made us walk to the fifth floor of the hotel from red heat, no shortcuts for these guys. After climbing the stairs and now breathing heavy I had to wait awkwardly in front of the king, unaware he was the king as the guard was suddenly silent(his pc crashed).

After introductions I had to explain my purpose for seeking an audience with the king and what I could do to help him. This appears to be the audition phase of the RP. So coming up with some story about myself being cast out by a rival of this king blah blah blah I'm now a member of the royal court.

Just to say these guys play this out so elaborately, another girl came, a farm girl and played her part perfectly in offering guidance to the king in helping with his crops but sent me a pm basically asking if sex was going to be a thing here. Not having one clue if sex was part of it or not, I told her as much and she took her leave after a bit more farm talk. The funniest thing was my friends wandering in to chat and not having the slightest idea what we were babbling about.  And the guard popping in and out to bring news of the kingdom was a nice touch although the king did seem to be making a move on me until the guard came in and broke things up.

These guys seem to have fun with this and it was a good way to spend some quiet game time, not sure what is next if anything, but I am curious as to what they are doing, what their motivation is.
Heart juicylucy
Imagine if im-an-a-roial-gard hadn't interfered at the end. You could have potentially become Megan's rival to the throne – or her accomplice! Help her slip some poison into the First Queen's glass of red wine after supper...
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Fuck yeah! *prepares the dagger*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I was going to stealth my way in as a maid (since that's the position that was offered) before shooting the place up as a time travelling assassin.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
feel like this kingdom is gonna fall soon....after the who rebuild thing...coz...there is gonna be war again and it will happe with out notice....XD lol sorry was just trying to be some kind of narrator in the background like lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*is going to regret the dagger* I win't hijack this one! *hands up*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
hijack you say....what exactly did you want to hijack Mr Cath? Smile

i am willing to give a helping hand Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
oh for GOD SAKE
To be simple is to be great