Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplay Partner.
I thought of being just a little selfish and post my own thread for the first time. 

I love to roleplay. Those who have been doing so with me, I hope you think I'm an awesome partner. 
I guess I wanna look for like-minded roleplayers out there who enjoys detailed roleplay. More than one liners, with intimate understanding of roles and plots and take us both to a whole new imaginative place. 

I guess I wanna be psychologically aroused? 

Smile
Not to burst your bubble, but seriously. What is it with the Craigslist style ads? Maybe we should just have a separate thread to keep them all in one place
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
True. actually tbh, I just wanted to start a thread and see how it goes.
(01-26-2016, 12:17 PM)Aisyah Wrote: I thought of being just a little selfish and post my own thread for the first time. 

I love to roleplay. Those who have been doing so with me, I hope you think I'm an awesome partner. 
I guess I wanna look for like-minded roleplayers out there who enjoys detailed roleplay. More than one liners, with intimate understanding of roles and plots and take us both to a whole new imaginative place. 

Smile

Actually, there're lots of threads about rp. But it was a good initiative.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
The more I read threads like this one, the more I think they should add a "Blind date" feature with RP or quick sex options.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-26-2016, 12:17 PM)Aisyah Wrote: I thought of being just a little selfish and post my own thread for the first time. 

Smile

*Raises hand*

Thats my kind of play actually.
Many people seem to enjoy this actually, but you do have to find them and sometimes can be hard
Every word a world
(01-26-2016, 05:27 PM)Bango Wrote: The more I read threads like this one, the more I think they should add a "Blind date" feature with RP or quick sex options.

You're being interesting there, darling.
Don't try to get too much attention from me, friendly advice.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(01-26-2016, 08:41 PM)CBM97 Wrote: You're being interesting there, darling.
Don't try to get too much attention from me, friendly advice.

Got it. And as you like trains maybe I should not post this, but I'll run a risk lol
Anyway having a blind date in game could really help to entertain newcomers and even old players as it's a sexgame, not the sims.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Bango your video is great XD haha but no the rp thing is kinda hard in game since everyone don't want to put RP into their name. Aisyah the only thing i'd say is what kind of rp are you into? that might make it a little less craigslisty
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
Yep, who doesn't love a bit of detailed, story tailored, kinky driven love making  Heart

People are always down for some hot RP, and not just "aahh, uhhh" moans every few seconds  Tongue

Anyways if we meet in game I'll be sure to holler ya Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"