Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarifications
I do not know how to start this.. but here it goes
Most of you here know me and see me in the game, on the Beaver Bash server, indeed I am lucky to have the hat and the connections to one of the developers as I do help them with the game. I do appreciate it a lot when you do PM me with things concerning the game, helping me, helping them make it a smooth and entertaining experience.
But do not think that if you come up to me to ask about what the future beholds I am able to answer it, every time I had something to share I always did it gladly. So far most of you know about the team, how small it is and how little time they have on their hands, Serega is the mastermind behind most of the Animations, clothes, locations and Vadim, the one that does show up in the game, checking on the community, maintaining the servers and dealing with the bugs that sometimes occur. My role is very small compared to all that is very small and limited, I do not have all the answers, I give you all my honest opinion when it comes to the suggestions that you have, but I am in no measure one of those that take decisions regarding to what will be added next.
In a way I am just the messenger, not a life achievement or anything special, I am here to enjoy the game just like you all do.

Thank you for your attention and I do hope I was clear enough.
Here to help and guide. 
LOL That clears it up, thanks, Vally. The amount of questions finally reached critical mass, huh? Hang in there! Smile
So you're not the Supreme Overlord Commander Extraordinaire of MnF? Pfft!  Tongue Just messing with ya! Thanks for making this post and clearing up a portion of your job description. I enjoy seeing you on the server and hope you're enjoying the game as much as I am!
Frankly ... I have not really enjoyed the game, I rarely do. I have a few friends that do pull me out of the questions and offer me a nice conversation, from time to time.
Here to help and guide. 
Vally my dear, you know im always there for you, *winks* kisses...
Thanks Mrs Tan... and you know I only do the approaching part when I am tipsy or more... otherwise I just stay quiet by the fountain LO
Here to help and guide. 
We met early in my time in the game Vally. I had no idea of your function at the time but I have always found you to be a gentleman and very helpful. I'm sure it must be tough being asked about updates constantly, I wouldn't have the patience for it so well done to you.
Heart juicylucy
Thank you for the clarification, Vally! I'm glad I didn't get to make that mistake, and hope you find yourself facing less pressure in the future.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Hang in there Sire Vally Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Hi sir vally, you are our anchor, the one we can rely on!!! sorry if some of us push to much...you are right! a bow to you my friend...