Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
admin blog?
hey guys i had an idea. what is the admins had a blog talking about what they're working on?

lots of players like myself are trying to be patient for more updates but really we're left in the dark about what's going on.
i know that it'd be one more thing to add to their endless list and it might give away secrets and such, but it'd be really cool to know how things are coming along and what to expect next.

I'm also pretty curious as to how all of this game is made. i enjoy it a lot and with the blog maybe they could tell about how it's actually done and explain why it takes weeks for an update.
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
they have the News and Announcements forum...
I know but it isn't used but maybe once a month, i'm talking about just thoughts and ideas from the admin. at least to say that they are planning new things and taking in ideas from the players
Drek, I'd be happy with an ETA of an upcoming update. Something to fill in the gaps between the wait
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
exactly! and i'm curious about the process of it all. this is cool stuff and i'd like to know about how the creators do this or where they get their ideas from
LOL Idea is solid, but when you think of it as two guys running this show, with only one of them actually writing the animations.... blogging under the circumstances may be on par with talking to oneself...
To be fair with the updates that have came out. One would expect them to be able to communicate with the people supporting them. Don't mean to seem offensive but there are plenty devs that do this and work on larger updates on a regular basis. Unless they are struggling with the development side then I would understand I just think if people are paying towards something a lil heads up on whats there working on now and then would be a nice thing to do. Still enjoy MNF a little rough diamond in the making.