Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impulses
Hello to all,

I joined the club less than a week ago, and besides having the time of my life, I found myself... inspired. Meeting people, having virtual sex, this is much more... intense than I expected. Here's a little something I wrote to try and convey those strong, lasting impressions... your comments (good or bad) are welcome. Also, be warned that english is NOT my native language... it will probably show. Rolleyes

Impulses

I can feel my heart quickening, steadily pounding on the bars of my chest like a prisoner glimpsing the sun after aeons of darkness.

Is that how it feels to be addicted? The choking yet blissful grip of want, the longing for the next fix… I never imagined such delicious, painful sensation swelling at the core of my being, like ambers of smouldering bliss stirred by the sudden winds of desire.

The past few days lasted forever and nevermore. When I step into the Land, the gentle drone of stifled moans and husky whispers welcomes me back with languid arms. I shiver with renewed anticipation… the chase is on, the dragon of desire teasingly fleeing in joyful abandon.

Where will the chase lead me this time? Yesterday, I pursued it on the sunny shores of a crowded beach, where colorful banter shimmers in the heat and even more colorful people stroll about, artfully strewn on the sandy expanse like so many seashells… which one should I pick up? What sweet and lewd secrets shall it whisper to my ear?

Another night, another place offers itself to sate my starving senses. Was it the dark alleys were pleasures are traded between kings and paupers, displayed for all to see like the spices and silks of the mysterious Orient? Or perhaps the bustling streets of the great capital, under the crimson hues of the Red Light district, crowded with the paragons of sensuality strutting in all their glorious attire?

Or perhaps I was sleep-walking under the shaded canopy of the magical forest, where curious beasts hop frantically under the bushes… or else they were exploring wet, secret caves at the bidding of their lascivious masters. The winding path led me under the lover’s waterfall, far away until I stood under the dizzying heights of the Mountain, where I witnessed, swollen with longing, the chosen ones’ lustful ascent toward nirvana.

Tonight, I trod the dusty alleys of the West, my throat parched with anticipation under the setting sun. Perhaps I’ll ride with the sisters until we drop with exhaustion… Furtive glances meet and meld, stirring passion unchecked. Couples join, drawn like moths to the flames burning in each other’s loins.

I notice her, approaches, wary and yet aroused… what did I say? It matters not; she responds, leads me to her bed. We dive in a sea of lust, sharing words like tides of desire, building up to a crescendo, surfing on waves of increasing passion. Climax comes and drowns us in quivering, blessed contentment. Shall we meet again?

Alas, I awaken, forcibly torn from the Land by the harshest of all mistresses, rough and soulless Reality, who suffers no rivals. I must slave away the waking hours in her service, feverish and trembling from withdrawal, my thoughts ever-straying back to the wonders of the Land, waiting, wanting…

My heart will not slow down, it burns and beats so fiercely now, it’s excruciating. It sings to all who can hear it: I’m alive, so deliciously alive!

Ivan XLIV
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
That was very well written! Seriously, I love the imagery and your writing style. I'd be interested to see you write more. Also, welcome to MnF! I'm fairly new here as well. Tongue
Extremely rich, flowery, and vibrant with color, IvanXLIV. I enjoyed how you weaved such images together – you certainly put wanderlust in a new light.  

Also, your English is great. What is your native language?
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Thank you ladies for the kind words... and I was afraid it would appear bombastic and stuffy!

Believe it or not 823, but my native language is french. Je suis sérieux! However, the nature of my RL job requires, at the very least, to be fluent in english; so there you go.

MeganRain, it would be my pleasure to make your acquaintance within the game... it would be nice to chat and trade stories together.  Wink

Speaking of stories, my life gets curiouser and curiouser every day since I joined (happy coincidences, perhaps?)... I learned today that a co-worker of mine keeps a weekly blog of erotica - that's a side of her I NEVER would have suspected... I haven't read it yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Heart , Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
And fluent you are, indeed. I don't think I could ever master French - I would probably inadvertently say something sexual or offensive with my errors...

Now, I wonder how that discovery came about? Rolleyes Do keep us posted.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Holy~ And you said English is not your first language huh? Now I'm impressed! Smile

Btw, I really liked your writing style. So full of vocabs I need to search for the meaning in dictionaries as I read em. Would like to see more of your creativity here in this forum Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(02-02-2016, 11:04 AM)Bansai Wrote: Holy~ And you said English is not your first language huh? Now I'm impressed! Smile

Btw, I really liked your writing style. So full of vocabs I need to search for the meaning in dictionaries as I read em. Would like to see more of your creativity here in this forum Wink

Thank you for the kind words, Bansai. This was my very first creative endeavor on the forum, so its a little rough and heavy-handed... As I said, I let myself be guided by my gut feelings, with little regard to proper writing standards.

Ivan

P.S. I can't believe it... this streak of inspiration shows no signs of abating, thanks to the stimulating encounters I've had around here and the friends I've made. I may have a third contribution to this subforum by the end of February!
The Goddess -
Another great story Ivan...you are definitively a mind to explore!!! we need to talk more *winks*
To be simple is to be great