Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pun
i like puns, i make some when i'm bored or happy!
what's your best joke or pun? 
Cath want to hear it! :3
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I also tend to make a lot of puns while talking, espacially in french, but I have no example to share for now. Plus for me a good pun has to be spontaneous and linked to the context it came from Smile
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
I call a friend of mine, Spiderman, cause he works as a web designer. I also remember a store that had a sign saying "no checks" and another one under saying "Czechs welcome".
Thing is though, I normally speak Swedish irl, and puns don't translate. #SadFace

You better [Image: wysg9Sc.png] how bad my puns can get...
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
The better are the spontaneous one, I agree.
Here one you probably heard from me~
What's the common point between a clit and peanuts?

They're both appetizer!
how about this? I call a friend of mine boozy Chan and she calls me train tan!!
I didn't really get the pun in that, sorry. If you could explain it, that would be great. ^^

Also, whenever someone tells me how fance my attire is, I wanna send them a link to this. xD
[Image: appeeling_original.jpg?1447560982]
Or something like, "This may sound bananas, but I find you appeeling!"

Also, Baloo can't be forgotten! Then again, they got a lot of puns in the Jungle Book, just some more subtle than others. ^^

My username is a pun
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(01-18-2016, 04:35 PM)Emmie Wrote: I didn't really get the pun in that, sorry. If you could explain it, that would be great. ^^

It's dirty joke. Men and lesbians sometimes eat the clit like an appetizer.
Oh, I got that one CBM! ^^ I meant trainheartnet. Also, cause I don't wanna stop them puns. Go go! Also, also, still you get angry when people mention it MDMA. ^^

My favorite was the animal ones I think. Kinda cute and funny.
(01-19-2016, 12:59 AM)Emmie Wrote: Oh, I got that one CBM! ^^ I meant trainheartnet. Also, cause I don't wanna stop them puns. Go go! Also, also, still you get angry when people mention it MDMA. ^^

My favorite was the animal ones I think. Kinda cute and funny.
It's coz she taught me a bit of Japanese.... And well our names got stuck... I call her Chan like I would call u emmie chan..... but she calls me train tan,not train chan... I found it very amusing ... And I'm not lion xD