Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To find people for RP?
Hello, i am searching in this forum (RolePlay) a thread to search people who whant to roleplay... But i do not find it Huh im not sure if are here, please excuseme if i dont see it, i know hare are low thread´s to read, but i really dont find it...

So if its real, that theres no a thread to search people to RP, can ask to create one?. I dont want start it one, because i do not have enough inteligence to do it.

People, what do you think?.

There was already this thread: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=197

But don't worry about it, but at least you could have said what kind of rp you were looking for Smile
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-14-2016, 05:38 AM)Benny87 Wrote: There was already this thread: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=197

But don't worry about it, but at least you could have said what kind of rp you were looking for Smile

Thanks, i saw it, but i dont know its for that. By the way, i prefer better people of me language (Spanish), you know, for better experience, i mean, its for me more easy to speak me language. And the style of RP i really dont care, well i try to play "master and slave (or whore)" today, and its amazing, i like it. I still want to play some "inmoral" like sister or mom.

And what is your language?
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-14-2016, 07:33 PM)Benny87 Wrote: And what is your language?

Wops sorry, i write it before but i delete it (because what i write are relly stupid...). Me language are Spanish. Im gone edit me middle mensaje to locate it better.

Perhaps try asking around in the MnF Club en Español thread? I'm sure other hispano hablantes are looking for a certain role play and you might find someone interested Smile

Me gustaría conversar en español pero se me olvidó casi todo, por eso no puedo hablar con elocuencia.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(01-14-2016, 10:00 PM)823 Wrote: Perhaps try asking around in the MnF Club en Español thread? I'm sure other hispano hablantes are looking for a certain role play and you might find someone interested Smile

Me gustaría conversar en español pero se me olvidó casi todo, por eso no puedo hablar con elocuencia.

Your Spanish are really better than mine O_o... Well i know the thread, and i know a lot of spanish but... The girls i know seems dont like its so much, these girls seems like the game more for chat.