Poll: How open are you to faping while playing
No!!Just No!
Hmmm...Maybe?
yeah I'm open to it
Well it depends on who I'm with
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey New here wanted to meet some ppl
I'm new to this game and I'm not the best talker so at first I kinda came off as a jerk...but I realized that and tried to correct myself
I did a bit of Rp with some people and really enjoyed it
but I'm not sure how I come off to people and it concerns me a bit because I aim to please my partners

I try and give as much as I can and have some boundaries but I'm not sure if I go to deep into it to quick
so I'd like some feedback sense I'm kinda an amateur at Rp'ing

and I did become a premium member because I found it fun to throw party's and get people together to enjoy each others company
but I found it difficult to get people to join and keep the party going
so I'd like to meet some same minded people and maybe enjoy each others company together...we can pm each other and get to know each others preferences and have some fun Smile k
Hi Lord, my mind is open, and im always looking for interesting people...if you need some good company and if you are up to it, me and my group of friends are more than welcome to receive you - beaver bash on the alley, every day, look for violet group, hihihi
(01-13-2016, 10:50 AM)MsTan Wrote: Hi Lord, my mind is open, and im always looking for interesting people...if you need some good company and if you are up to it, me and my group of friends are more than welcome to receive you - beaver bash on the alley, every day, look for violet group, hihihi

Alright Ms.Tan I'll be looking forward to are meeting

sense playing this game more recently I've noticed that I lean towards pleasing my partner more so than my self. I hope that I could get some tips on how to create a better atmosphere and get them to open up and explore there desires more freely
I would be thankful if you could assist me in this endeavor Smile
lol, i bet you want that, dont you? but i warn you...im not an easy person, you have to be pacient, have to be funny, have to know how to reply to teasing questions, have to know how to deal with some...funny insults, have to deal with alot of stuff...if you want that, if you go for that, you are improving yourself...and the bed stuff, became so much easyer!
Well Im always looking for new fun interesting people everyday in the game. If you're one, heck why not Smile

And yes to get yourself satisfied, you gotta please your partner first. If your partner does, so are you in the end Wink