Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Handling Unwanted Invites
(01-20-2016, 01:06 PM)MsTan Wrote: well, since you want that, soju..., by the way, you have a great entrance with that one, welcome to the fight dear...
I have a new one, and its fresh, you can call it the catch of the day!!!

THE DEAL

Guy - I have a deal
MsT - What kind of a deal?
Guy - If you beat me with rodeo i pay you 50 for 1 round but lost and you are my sexslave for 1 week
MsT - looooool, it seems a hell of a deal...for you!!!, its a win-win deal...
Guy - no, if you dont want sexs i dont have sexs
MsT - lets see if i understand correct...i win the rodeo, and we go to a room and get payed 50 for round...so...you presume i sell my body, you presume im a prostitute, and worst, you presume i am a cheap one, selling myself for 50, winning in the most 300$
Guy - I want give you 300
MsT - so...if I WIN you have sex with me, right?
Guy - yes
MsT - I WIN, you have sex with me, I LOOSE and you have me for slave for a week...i presume in that period you have ALL the sex you want with me, probably with some BDSM in the middle...thats it?
Guy - No! if i ask you may say no
MsT - what??? now im confused, you take me as your slave for a week, and i can say no? what kind of slave is that?
Guy - o normal slave
MsT - explain to me what a normal slave do

He didn't, maybe he will some other time, until there...Ronaldo pass the ball to Messi, hihihi

I guess he had a very open minded concept of what a slave is.

But yeah, thats a great deal for him =P
Every word a world
MsTan, Sasso, 823 and others... your (mis)adventures are quite enlightening. I'm beginning to suspect that most of the female users are, on a regular basis, flooded with 'unwanted invites'... and mostly by men. It certainly factors in the waning interest of some (as shown in the corresponding thread on this forum).

This is obviously tiresome and they cope with it according to their specific personnalities; some get REALLY angry (something I understand completely), others - like posters here - seem to have adopted a "bait, trap and release" approach... it does have the benefit of filtering out the truly undesirable, and rewards the more worthy "applicants" accordingly (for those who show a minimum of patience, respect, and pleasant discourse).

This being said, I find it somewhat frustrating when simple curiosity is misunderstood for a poorly-worded opening line. For the past two nights, I've been looking for interesting dialogue with no strings attached, often drawn to a particular user because of its name... Let's just say the positive answers are few and far between. Rolleyes
'
I'll share an anecdote, if you will... I was walking around the Red Heat sector and took notice of a 'named' fir tree... someone was obiously standing behind it. Intrigued, I PM "it" (didn't know it was a girl at first):

Ivan: hello; are you hiding from someone?
"lady fir tree": (no answer)
Ivan: ... I was just being curious. you're not exactly advertising yourself standing there.
"lady fir tree": I don't like getting cold invites and I'm gay, ok dude?
Ivan: fair enough. like I said, just being curious. Good luck, and good hunting!
"lady fir tree": I'm good already.
Ivan: I'm sure you are (at this point, I recommended to her another lesbian player I had encountered a few days ago).

My question to you is... can one really count an opening PM written along those lines as a cold invite? It's not like I asked "lady fir tree" something like "U wan sum fuk"...

Perhaps the developers could implement a "don't worry, I left my dick in the real world" feature that a male player can activate... once its turned on, that player's 'Invite' buttons are deactivated and all hotel rooms barred to him for a fixed number of hours... and other players would be able to 'see' that this particular player is 'forced' to play nice Tongue

IVAN
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
LOOOOOOOOL Ivan...that was...something, "dont worry, I left my dick in the real world" button, that will be great...
as for the attitude you say, some of us (me included, of course) have, i dont second it, i dont bait...if i want bait, i go to you and start the conversation, no, i just stand where i am, normally talking on public chat, or Reading my PM, and when some, lets call it, "juicy approach" appears, i reply, i have several, most of them, like a bad chewing gum, loose flavour very quick...others dont...thats it Ivan, at least for me
Okay this one happened just now

A random lady send me a friend request, I accepted it.

Here's the story line:

Me: (waiting for her respond after the invite by her)
Her: (No reply)
Me: Greeted her in public chat
Her: No reply, suddenly vanished
Me: Oh, she's gone (checked my PM and saw her in a room)
Me: Well, guess she only wants sum fuk xP
Ban...what you expect?
"she": *come in bank..take gun and said* every one sit on knees and shut up...put your hand back of head
me: *slaps your face and takes your gun, everybody's cheering*
"she": but i have a knife and put that in your ass
me: god :eek: you stab my cheeks or right in my hole?

sadly, "she" left after that
RP All Rounder Smile
(01-20-2016, 02:39 PM)MsTan Wrote: LOOOOOOOOL Ivan...that was...something, "dont worry, I left my dick in the real world" button, that will be great...
as for the attitude you say, some of us (me included, of course) have, i dont second it, i dont bait...if i want bait, i go to you and start the conversation, no, i just stand where i am, normally talking on public chat, or Reading my PM, and when some, lets call it, "juicy approach" appears, i reply, i have several, most of them, like a bad chewing gum, loose flavour very quick...others dont...thats it Ivan, at least for me

I stand corrected, MsTan - my apologies if you felt "targeted" by my description. I rather like your witty banter, in fact. Wink
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(01-20-2016, 01:48 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: MsTan, Sasso, 823 and others... your (mis)adventures are quite enlightening. I'm beginning to suspect that most of the female users are, on a regular basis, flooded with 'unwanted invites'... and mostly by men. It certainly factors in the waning interest of some (as shown in the corresponding thread on this forum).

This is obviously tiresome and they cope with it according to their specific personnalities; some get REALLY angry (something I understand completely), others - like posters here - seem to have adopted a "bait, trap and release" approach... it does have the benefit of filtering out the truly undesirable, and rewards the more worthy "applicants" accordingly (for those who show a minimum of patience, respect, and pleasant discourse).

This being said, I find it somewhat frustrating when simple curiosity is misunderstood for a poorly-worded opening line. For the past two nights, I've been looking for interesting dialogue with no strings attached, often drawn to a particular user because of its name... Let's just say the positive answers are few and far between. Rolleyes

I would say "Flooded" is a strong word to use. I wouldn't say it's constant, but it's certainly frequent in places like the beach or the west.

My rule here is that I don't make fun of anybody I think doesn't deserve t. Curiosity or genuine interest to talk is  fine, and even to role play a bit if they've approached it tactfully and didn't make it blindingly obvious that was all they were interested in me for. The responses I've posted on this thread are from guys (all male so far but I haven't been specifically targeting men, just haven't received quite the right sort of message from a girl yet) that directly open with an obtuse pick up line or directly ask with no intention for anything but sex.

I wouldn't attack someone that didn't do that. I spend far more time talking to people that 'do it right' than the sort of people I post about here. I've even been recognised in game a few times now off this thread, and I've happily talked to them (I'm loving the attention honestly Smile), so as long as you don't wear your intention for sex on your sleeve, you're fine, and if the person you approached reacts hostilely, then they probably aren't what you need in your game anyway.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(01-21-2016, 02:47 AM)Sasso Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 01:48 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: MsTan, Sasso, 823 and others... your (mis)adventures are quite enlightening. I'm beginning to suspect that most of the female users are, on a regular basis, flooded with 'unwanted invites'... and mostly by men. It certainly factors in the waning interest of some (as shown in the corresponding thread on this forum).

I would say "Flooded" is a strong word to use. I wouldn't say it's constant, but it's certainly frequent in places like the beach or the west.

My rule here is that I don't make fun of anybody I think doesn't deserve t. Curiosity or genuine interest to talk is  fine, and even to role play a bit if they've approached it tactfully and didn't make it blindingly obvious that was all they were interested in me for. The responses I've posted on this thread are from guys (all male so far but I haven't been specifically targeting men, just haven't received quite the right sort of message from a girl yet) that directly open with an obtuse pick up line or directly ask with no intention for anything but sex.

I wouldn't attack someone that didn't do that. I spend far more time talking to people that 'do it right' than the sort of people I post about here. I've even been recognised in game a few times now off this thread, and I've happily talked to them (I'm loving the attention honestly Smile), so as long as you don't wear your intention for sex on your sleeve, you're fine, and if the person you approached reacts hostilely, then they probably aren't what you need in your game anyway.

Thanks for the thoughtful insight, Sasso. My perception was probably skewed by the fact that I don't use a female avatar, and thus could never precisely "measure" the degree and frequency of unwanted invites...

My apologies to all who felt slandered by my commentary - especially the "bait, trap and release" bit. Sad

I think I need to do some additional research in the field Wink Tongue

Cheers,
The Goddess -
Ivan, the bait part i explain, as the others, trap and release, i have to agree...if the approach is juicy...and i have some time and patience, and some inspiration (not always, of course), i trap him, dont deny that, and of course i release, because is not my intention to have sex with him, never was...

so yes, you not that far, but please, do some research, i think you might find it very amusement, and like sasso say, if you are good on it, you dont make fond, you give him a good fun moment!!!