Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Handling Unwanted Invites
Lol sasso, you make me laugh so much...i try to keep with you, but i have to admit...you are better, and that my dear, is the biggest compliment i can give you, not an easy thing for me to admit!!!
but...im there to give you some fight, like Messi needs Ronaldo, i believe you need me, so...lets go:

THE PERSISTENT

I was posting in here last night, when this guy starts to bombard me with cold invites, after a while he text me:

Guy - Hi Hru MsTan?
MsT - Are you trying to beat the world record of cold invites?
Guy - Not really, but it will be cool if i did Smile
MsT - ohh go for it...i just love to press the deny buton
(after a great bombardment of cold invites)
Guy - I'd like for you to keep me company, i'm lonely as fuck, and i give a great one too Smile (yes, he was on a motel room)
MsT - You are on a motel room, alone?
Guy - (after some minutes) - Yes
MsT - So...you are alone, thinking in life? and sending me cold invites, is that your way to have fun? (yes, he send more cold invites, this time i dont count how many)
Guy - No better sex is fun
MsT - And you think you will have sex with me, sending invite after invite?
Guy - Well im percistent that way, besides i tried to be warm but you are giving me the cold shoulder
MsT - I dont give you nothing, cold or warm, the only thing colder than your invites, is the weather outside, brrrrrrrrr
Guy - lol, besides in all honesty wasnt expect much, your loss not mine
MsT - My loss really? do you really believe that?
Guy - I know that....

I decide that the conversation is over at that point...i tought in give him a taste for PM, about all the things he could have, but...i decide is better not!!!
I love your contributions MsTan, you're keeping this thread alive just as much as I am Smile
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
As for that, Sasso, i have another to post in here, i think alot in post or not, but, since the guy in the end was a little jerk...i guess he desserve this; its a little...spicy, so i skip some parts...

THE MEASUREMENT

So the story is simple, this guy, i meet for a long time, come to me with a pic (yes, his dick) and ask me a pic of me (i send him one), after that he send me another one (again, his dick from diferent angle) and say:

Guy - So?...what you think?
MsT - wow great cock you have, so how about measures?
Guy - dont no baby, why dont you measure it with your mouth?
MsT - Sorry, i cant do that, my mouth isn't a ruler, i can do....(describe some things i can do with my mouth), but the exact measurement i cant...
Guy - Wanna find out if you have that abbility or not?
MsT - I dont need to find out, i know i dont have it, .... (i describe again what i can do)... i even can tell if its big or not ... (another description involving my throat), but thats it!

The guy went off, the talk end, this morning he return and say this:

Guy - I measure it for you, its 9.10cm
MsT - 9.10cm???? are you sure????
Guy - yeah why? i used a ruler
MsT - but 9.10cm??? really?
Guy - yeah i didn't measure with a ruler, who does that? measurement with a ruler
MsT - but...cm??? you better measure it for real
Guy - i didn't measure it to begin wit Jesus, i dont measure my dick and yeah 9.10cm is the avg penis size, if you are being so scientific in your approach (yes, earlier in the conversation i told him i need to know the exact measure, beacuse i need to calculate scientific the amount of drool i need, or something like that)
MsT - is not the avg size, not even close, and by the pic i saw, you might want to say inches...
Guy - yeah sweetie i dont measure, told you to measure it for me
MsT - and i told you my mouth wasn't a ruler....

at this point the conversation start to be more offensive, i dont like the way he talk to me...and end it!!!
I think if people get start getting a lot of cold invites one thing you can do is stand behind other avatars (specifically male avatars). the invites will slow down for the most part, but if you can troll them like Sasso can then all the more to you.
9.Truth or dare

This one is a hypotherical (Only because the guy never said dare...). He did ask to play truth or dare with me.

"Hey want to play kinky truth or dare?"
"Ok."
"Truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Have you ever made a sex tape?"
"No. Truth or dare"
(Hypothetical)"Dare"
"Leave me alone"
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Haha, always so clever Sasso. I just had a sour experience today with someone, but I turned the tables...

Guy: got a hairy pussy baby?
Me: Yeah. Thicker than the Petnis Forest. 
Guy: mmmm id love to lick and suck on it
Me: You want a piece of that fur pie?
Guy: I want it all baby
Me: Even if it becomes a tuna pot pie? Or Elmo?

(He drops the conversation.)

P.S. Messi vs. Ronaldo is what keeps me going back to this thread with a smile on my face Smile
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(01-20-2016, 09:10 AM)823 Wrote: Haha, always so clever Sasso. I just had a sour experience today with someone, but I turned the tables...

Guy: got a hairy pussy baby?
Me: Yeah. Thicker than the Petnis Forest. 
Guy: mmmm id love to lick and suck on it
Me: You want a piece of that fur pie?
Guy: I want it all baby
Me: Even if it becomes a tuna pot pie? Or Elmo?

(He drops the conversation.)

P.S. Messi vs. Ronaldo is what keeps me going back to this thread with a smile on my face Smile

Someone just messaged me asking the same thing so i copied and pasted your first response, and he's already dropped the conversation
Ooh, he missed out on the sexy talk! A shame.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
This thread is becoming my usual must-read daily. So entertaining and makes me smile each time Big Grin

Time to click the bookmark button x3
well, since you want that, soju..., by the way, you have a great entrance with that one, welcome to the fight dear...
I have a new one, and its fresh, you can call it the catch of the day!!!

THE DEAL

Guy - I have a deal
MsT - What kind of a deal?
Guy - If you beat me with rodeo i pay you 50 for 1 round but lost and you are my sexslave for 1 week
MsT - looooool, it seems a hell of a deal...for you!!!, its a win-win deal...
Guy - no, if you dont want sexs i dont have sexs
MsT - lets see if i understand correct...i win the rodeo, and we go to a room and get payed 50 for round...so...you presume i sell my body, you presume im a prostitute, and worst, you presume i am a cheap one, selling myself for 50, winning in the most 300$
Guy - I want give you 300
MsT - so...if I WIN you have sex with me, right?
Guy - yes
MsT - I WIN, you have sex with me, I LOOSE and you have me for slave for a week...i presume in that period you have ALL the sex you want with me, probably with some BDSM in the middle...thats it?
Guy - No! if i ask you may say no
MsT - what??? now im confused, you take me as your slave for a week, and i can say no? what kind of slave is that?
Guy - o normal slave
MsT - explain to me what a normal slave do

He didn't, maybe he will some other time, until there...Ronaldo pass the ball to Messi, hihihi