Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Handling Unwanted Invites
I'm not really online as much recently, but the PM's that annoy me most right now are the ones that assume I'm available 'for hire'. So my new, let's call it a business plan, is to accept when guys offer me money to come to their room.

I agree to their terms, collect the money, and go to their room. Then leave. Their fault for not being clear about their wants, intentions or expectations.
Rose...Thats bad, hihihi
You have so much fun, just negotiation with them, but OK, if they offer you Money to go to they room...you do your part of the deal...
(01-18-2016, 10:06 AM)MsTan Wrote: Rose...Thats bad, hihihi
You have so much fun, just negotiation with them, but OK, if they offer you Money to go to they room...you do your part of the deal...

Come on now, Tan, it's not like you don't encourage me. You're my bad influence Tongue

And I only do it for $200-$500 a time, so not big money. Just enough to help them learn.
well, the other guy just want to pay me 50$ for round!! so, i guess im not that good...speaking of that...i have a continuation, just wait...
i have another good story...but i have to warn you all, its dirty...NO, ITS REALLY DIRTY!!! so, before i posted in here, i need to know if you all agree with that....just reply
I've only accepted money once, it was a guy that was just giving out free monies, and asked if I wanted 3k for a Petnis. As the Swede I am, I was very sceptical, but I swallowed my pride in the end and accepted his generosity. He asked for nothing in return. I got the money, and we parted ways. ^^

I've never accepted an offer for money when I have to make sex with someone though. I just tell them I'm not a prostitute. And if they then ask if I'm interested in doing it for free, I tell them that chance was lost the moment they offered me money.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I've accepted money a few times if someone wants to buy me a gift. I always make it clear that it comes with no strings. I don't trade sex for cartoon dresses.
Heart juicylucy
Ladys, please...i never trade Money for sex, for two reasons...first thats not a subject that thrills me, if it was, i dont have no problem with that, second, i have more Money that i could spend, so i dont need it...its the fun in the negotiation that excites me...as for Rose, her post was clear enough!!!
Yeah, nothing of ours was directed at anyone else, it was just our own situations and opinions on the matter. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
So my dears as promise, THE NEGOTIATION - PART II

Guy - sorry because last time i just go off without a word, maybe now u want go 5 rounds for 250?
MsT - ...wait a moment please...just give me a second...im not dressed for the occasion...i need my prostitute clothes, what you prefer?
Guy - i pref you nude Wink
MsT - i know you do...but i can go naked...the cops will arrest me...so, what yours favorite slut clothes?
Guy - your current dress will be fine
MsT - oh no...thats a night dress, do you ever seen a prostitute in a fancy dress like this?
Guy - Well, then bikini will be nice

and thats it, for now...when i went to reply the guy was OFF...lets wait for another round....
(01-18-2016, 08:21 PM)MsTan Wrote: So my dears as promise, THE NEGOTIATION - PART II

Guy - sorry because last time i just go off without a word, maybe now u want go 5 rounds for 250?
MsT - ...wait a moment please...just give me a second...im not dressed for the occasion...i need my prostitute clothes, what you prefer?
Guy - i pref you nude Wink
MsT - i know you do...but i can go naked...the cops will arrest me...so, what yours favorite slut clothes?
Guy - your current dress will be fine
MsT - oh no...thats a night dress, do you ever seen a prostitute in a fancy dress like this?
Guy - Well, then bikini will be nice

and thats it, for now...when i went to reply the guy was OFF...lets wait for another round....

MsTan, you're quite the tease  Rolleyes Now, We'd like to hear the rest of the story...
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -