Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many there are here?
Hi, Hello, Hola, Konichiwa, Hallo. (Sorry im excited for do this is my first time doing something like this Smile )
The truth is, I want to know how many otaku\freaky there are in the game because im one and i want to find other more. 

I want to make a party (but im not premium so the party be outside) a contest to see how much do you know about it, questions and answer im not saying that i am the best of all and i dont want to make a war or a fight with this i only want to do something what we enjoy and know how many people have this beautiful hobby. The prizes are (there are not much to give you but money): 1st place $3000, 2nd $1000,  3rd place $500.
At west in server glory hole at 2:30 am time to the server, Sunday, January 10 2016.

The rules: 
1) no fight with other people.
2) the people who is presented need to say "i am like you my freaky\otaku friend" i in that point 2:15 wait for the people 30 min start at 3:15am.
3) the topics will be anime, manga, games, comics and more (if you want something posting here) the questions begin with category(games, anime and others), name (street fighter, dragón ball or like that) and finaly the question ( what is the name of brothers Dante for example). Like this: "games, devil may cry, name of Dantes weapon" the first to repond in 30 seconds or less have 2 points each other next in the time have 1 point who earn more points after the final time win (2 hours next of the beginning 05:15 with a rest 5 mins for each 20 questions ).
If you want to come thanks for all and i want to know you im waiting for you thanks for hear me.
Godd bye, Adiós, Sayonara, Af wiedersehen im waiting for you .
Sounds really fun! Not sure if i can really compete but i'll try to be there
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
Nothing wrong with some competition! Though I admit these are not my strongest subjects. I'm sure there are people around that would love to join. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-04-2016, 02:42 PM)Python Wrote: Sounds really fun! Not sure if i can really compete but i'll try to be there

Thanks, only with your presence i enjoy more and know that you like this
FIRST, i know some people want some MNFun so i will prepare  1 room if more than 30 people come to the party i prepare 2 but i need a host for each one if you help me i thank you and i return you back the money plus $100.

SECOND, there are 3 rounds in the contest  first round is normal earn 2 points if you are the first in respond and the second and others have 1 point, second round is the fight here you can earn 1, 2 or even more points the questions are harder but with many answers each good answers is 1 point and the bonus if you are the first, third round is death battle always repond the questions but now only the first 3 people are considerated to earn points and a especial round you can call it CHALLENGE whenever you want to say, even when you are out of the competition (i call it DEADMAN who is out of the competition) but you need more than 10 points to call it CHALLENGE, you bid your points (like the rodeo) i ask 3 questions if someone respond 2 or respond the  3 win the points of the other.
Thanks to hear me again and have a good game.
This party is failure thanks for hear me and if you want to talk with me someday im here sorry for be a bad host and have a good game
damn sorry kai-mnu, it's hard to organize stuff like that
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool