Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Suggestion
Doubt this will do anything but I propose the mods get rid of like 3 or 4 of the servers and just increase capacity on the two that are active. It takes forever to log in because its a social game...I want to be on the active server not walking around with no one in sight...
I agree.
They should just make one server for the players who want to roleplay in PM. It should work out for everyone. It gets kinda annoying to find players you want to fuck but it turns out they only PM RP.
Alot of people do both, myself included. I usually have my bio state what I'm currently looking for. It would be nice if people actually read the bios though.
mnf should make a futa server for the futa players.
[Image: a1161.gif]
Creating a server for particular community doesn't works out well or it won't lower the burden on the crowded servers as i have observed until and unless developers restrict that community to that server and that's impossible.So it would have been great if they increase the capacity of the server but i don't think that's possible (Telling from my experience of other games).If possible i would really appreciate the idea of increasing the server capacity, it's great that ya brought this topic to the lime light cause sometimes it really sucks waiting in the lobby to get in on our needed server.