Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens if you get banned?
What happens if we are a player and we just basically don't want to listen and then we make the same mistake but we don't over do it to like 100+ new emails later but we want to recover our old email linked account and it's an older account about 6 years old that's basically lost artifact now right? I was waiting for Mod and Developer Email back support and stuff but haven't gotten a reply back not sure if it goes to Spam because they threaten to do some of that possibly "Phoenix" That mod and "Wanderlust" I just know some of them have it in for me and think I am too pushy about things but I try to enjoy the game and try to enjoy other people and I try to do the right thing and I also try donating sending the money to other players even though there's some weirdos that do not like ingame bank transfers.... But basically Stalking Mods is a Big No No you aren't supposed to harass them either because techinically what I learned they are Players too or People but some people kinda need to take that with the job... Not all jobs are easy some people have to get down and dirty and clean toilets and stuff and that's basically what a Moderator does have to deal with the Good, The Bad, The Ugly.. if I'm wrong any Mod on here can reply to this and tell me otherwise or change my mine. Also Fyi I might get this account banned too... I'm not sure how or why probably because of my real MNFClub account and it's the same name.
Basically if you get banned you are screwed. Depending on the ban and if you harass Mods that's the worst crime imaginable on this game you can get permanently banned for that. If you want an easy way to throw away money I can tell you just get premium send a bunch of ingame money to all the Moderators on game and some of those Mods will most likely block you and if you keep contacting them or try to blackmail them on public chat or anything guess what you get banned lol... So anyways there's no hope for some of us players us users have to follow all the rules and Moderators are no expectations but maybe they are they hold more power so it's not equal right's Y'all...