Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to share this question someone has asked me in private...

Not sure why they are asking me the question, because I am not part of the MnF Team.

Lady_Alexa Wrote:
greeneyedguy Wrote:Hi, i have a question related to avatars and new accounts. I started an account on here and went premium for a while. My GF played on my account. She now would like here on account, but wants to keep her avatars. Is there a way to do that? She has two main ones. Can those be transferred to her account if she sets one up? Would she need to go premium first? Thanks.
I am not staff, however if you have 2 email accounts you could contact team.mnfclub@gmail.com with your request, stating which avatars you want on which email.

In the past, the MNF Support Team have transferred my account to a new email address, which is similar to what you are seeking.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
greeneyedguy Wrote:Thanks! Much appreciated. Sorry to bother you. Assumed you were staff bc of highlighted name. ??

What highlight is he talking about?
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(10-14-2019, 07:15 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
greeneyedguy Wrote:Thanks! Much appreciated. Sorry to bother you. Assumed you were staff bc of highlighted name. ??

What highlight is he talking about?

Your name is highlighted in yellow.