Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How the hell does people make money in this game?
well I know is a old topic but I just get banned for farm the mini game forest to much it seems like the devs and mod not allow usser to play the game and farming manually  and I will banned again if I get caught  playing the petnis mini game again wtf
they also  told  me than I cant do 1k per day by spawn a new avatar neither  so idk
(12-09-2023, 04:51 AM)Tak Wrote: well I know is a old topic but I just get banned for farm the mini game forest to much it seems like the devs and mod not allow usser to play the game and farming manually  and I will banned again if I get caught  playing the petnis mini game again wtf
they also  told  me than I cant do 1k per day by spawn a new avatar neither  so idk

My first impression is that you probably got banned for botting, unless you can provide the email where they explicitly tell you that lvl1s are monitored to not be allowed to make 1k in a day.

if this is true, that's actually pretty disconcerting to hear that that's the state of the game now with items being so expensive, it feels more like a push for MTX than actually trying to stop botting. I pretty sure people would farm games for at least an hour like gloryhole in the early days.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately