Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation)
I've said this many times, the purpose of moderators is to deal with reports. Not to patrol servers. We recieve a very large amount of reports daily. We deal with reports off site, so there's no need for a moderator to go to a specific server. I have several examples of games where you can't physically find moderators in the game, but I can only think of MNF where players somehow feel that moderators have to have a physical presence. For what purpose is this? If you have issues with another player, report them. If you need your avatar restored or a name changed, you can email the moderator email at moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com, same if you have questions or complaints. We also have a support email.

You are of course free to argue the benefits of having moderators on every server at all times, but you need to give more than "We must have moderators on every server!" cause that doesn't really explain why, and right now I am in full disagreement with that statement cause I can't see any benefit to it.

Example, World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Elder Scrolls Online, Black Desert and so on. All these games are massive, and have NO moderators or game masters that you can just fine. You have to report/make a ticket.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]

Messages In This Thread
RE: MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation) - by Emmie - 01-16-2021, 12:05 PM