Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation)
Economy discussion before was mainly about how little mini-games paid out. That did not seem to be a problem as little for Non-Premiums to buy.

I agree that the disparity between Premiums and Non-Premiums is too great but with just a payment or free option it will have to be large. If there were scales you could let Bronze Premiums buy apartments and certain outfits and Silver Premiums buy houses as well as other clothes. But too complicated for this game with its other problems.

There also seems to be a big disparity between men and women poses. Men can buy 6,000 EXP worth of single poses and women just 1,750.

Why should Mods bother with lower servers? There is literally no one there. Maybe if Mods agreed to be in a certain place at a certain time that would be better.
I play top servers to meet new people and lower ones to meet existing friends as they can get on easily. Playing lower servers generally is not an option if no one is there.

Only Pink Taco has a language bias. Maybe there should be servers for Arabic or Russian. I say this because it is noticeable when they dominate public chat with private conversations thus excluding other posts.

Maybe servers to cater for specific interests would be good. Role Players would know most players on a certain sever were into RP.

Of course, servers would not be exclusive nor would you have to RP on a certain server; just more chance of finding a Role Player or Russian Speaker on a certain server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation) - by Claire - 01-08-2021, 06:30 PM