Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation)
Ok so, I'd like to talk about this a bit, let's go with points.

Number 1: Flash has still more than a year of life to live. We can't be sure they won't change their programs (I mean, Unity could be a way).
Number 2: Probably making the game downloadable was a better idea than we knew, because afaik many people complained about browser problems. Sure it's still not perfect, but it's something positive.
Number 3: Offering an app could be a solution to mobile related problems, but it would be a problem for who doesn't have an android phone (we already can't download Puffin on iOS, and no other browser seem to work). This could change if they change their programming (leading directly on issue number 1 written above).
Number 4: Probably the devs are starting to listen to the playerbase (I mean, futa update was requested for a long time), maybe this will speed up something.

Overall I know there is a lot of "probably" and "maybe" and "if", but I think they won't let this game die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation) - by Xyreos - 10-13-2019, 04:02 PM