Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tanya's inspiring tank story
"Dagger one, this is command. Understood. Glad to hear you. We've got visuals on the enemy units, they'll be displayed on your devices. The enemy leader is still on the loose, they should have 600 men left, counting the Freedom Movement. Those units are 200 strong. Over."
   "I thought we wiped them out. Over."
   "Negative, we've looked at the footage before the annihilation, the transports were empty. Over."
   "What about the enemy bounty hunters? Over."
   "Taken care of. Focus on the present task. Over."
   "Roger that. Assaulting the faculty. Over and out." Tanya said before turning to the remaining mercenaries. "The medical evacuation will land soon, those who can't fight any longer should evacuate as well. We'll begin the assault once done! Stand strong!"
   The transport helicopters arrived, the Ironclad proceeded in firing heavily on the enemy positions to suppress them. Tanya helped with the evacuation and soon enough the injured mercenaries were gone. The tank commander climbed on her tank and ordered her tank platoon to fire at the outside walls and at the empty enemy defensive positions.
   "Platoon, form a line but watch about the space in between. Lancer, Scimitar, Crossbow and Hammer, use the tank as cover! Once we're close enough, begin the assault! There should be 400 men still in the facility, so keep your eyes open! We'll provide fire support if there are any enemy entrenchment. Avenge our comrades!"

Miss Brown was in a very dark room, the air was dry and a distant moan could be heard. The woman slowly walked forward, the rattling of her heels on what sounded like a metal floor covered the distant voice. Her emerald eyes were glowing in the darkness she was bathed in. The footsteps seemed to multiply, as if someone else was walking beside her. 
   "Prima Mater, are you sure you want to do that?" a male voice said.
   "They took actions even with my leverage. This asset is now useless." Miss Brown said, irritated.
   "Cutting expanses at this point would be really bad."
   They arrived in front of a man strapped to a metal bed, with an intravenous system all over him. The blood was transferred to a spheric machinery that was purring and was gently glowing. Miss Brown looked at the machine and frowned. The person looked semi conscious, moaning from the pain that he could feel in his state. He was naked, his intimate parts hidden by a strap at the level of his waist.
   "I'll loose a lot without him." She said before nodding to the man she was talking with.
   The man looked like her, albeit being the opposite gender and looking much older that her. The man took out the needles from the strapped person's body and then proceeded in cleaning the tools. 
   "He won't bleed to death if we leave him like that, his death won't be as satisfying as his older sister. Let's bring him with us. I might have some utilities for him after all."
   "Should I call Sister Sophia?"
   "Call Soror Morena instead. Sophia is already busy with someone else's story."
   "What?"

"Lancer, sitrep. Over." Tanya said on the radio.
   "Dagger One, this is Lancer. We've pushed through their defences and got a foothold. No casualties, nor enemy contact. Over."
   "For fuck sake! Lancer, Scimitar, Crossbow and Hammer, advance with caution. Report any enemy position. If possible, Dagger will provide fire support. We'll kill them all! Out."
   "Dagger One, this is the general Wolf. We're hunting the remaining Freedom Movement, shall we lend you a hand? Over."
   "General Wolf, this is tank platoon leader Schuldner. Our initial forces have been weakened, it would be my pleasure if you could help us with the enemies in the base. Over."
   "Have you got any troops in there? We can provide an artillery barrage. Over."
   "I just sent my men in the facility. I doubt they'll retreat that easily after the loss of two squads. Over."
   "Your men should follow your orders, Lieutenant Schuldner. My wolves should spearhead the attack. I won't take over the command unless the situation is TARFU. Be careful. Over and out."
   Tanya was looking nervous after her talk with the Fédération general. She already knew that the outcome of the operation was already bad enough with the loss of around thirty of Brown's mercenaries, but also being judged by a high ranking officer of the Federation was more than stressful. The Ironclad soldiers were the first to invade the enemy facility, the defenders had planted several mines and other explosives but thanks to their armour, the soldiers survived most of the traps. The mercenaries secured the outside of the enemy camp, encountering small pockets of resistance who ambushed them. Thankfully for Brown's men, Tanya's tanks were there to provide a suppressing fire which made it easier to dispose of the defenders. 
   After two hours assaulting the enemy camp, there was only the main building left. The mercenaries were getting exhausted both physically and mentally. Despite most of them being experienced, they weren't used to being fought with guerrilla tactics. The ammunition was running low and there were still two hundred rebels in the last building. Tanya had opted in destroying enemy fortifications to conserve bullets but she was also running out of shells. She had one shell remaining but the last building was too big to be destroyed by one shell.
   The general Wolf walked to Tanya's tank as the attacking forces were encircling the building, some of them were being evacuated because of their wounds. The tank commander turned to the federation officer.
   "The momentum of my men has died out. They still follow orders but they will be more cautious on their power consumption. We have two hours left before they run out of energy." Wolf said, looking at her own battery indicator situated on her left wrist.
   "It's Vietnam all over again, my men are good but the infantry has been under pressure for a long period of time."
   "Does Brown want you to succeed? If she wanted to, she'd have sent more men, more vehicles or even bombarded the whole facility instead of launching an assault on it. Think about it."
   Tanya ground her teeth as she realised that she didn't get any reinforcements aside from the Fédération troops.
   "But she isn't the one leading the operation. Maybe it isn't her?"
   "How long has it been since you got in touch with the headquarters?"
   "Oh… fuck!" 

"Fuck off, cunts!" Bettie shouted as she threw a grenade.
   "Traitors have breached the main entrance, where's our air support?!" someone said over the radio.
   "I leave this place five minutes, what's going on?" Miss Brown said over the radio.
   "Miss Brown?  Is that you? We've got traitors in the perimeter." Maria said while she was shooting at people trying to enter from the main hall.
   "What do you mean traitors? I trust everyone in this mansion. I'l deal with this myself." An angry Miss Brown said before walking in the hall.
   She extended her finger to a person wearing a grey uniform who dropped on the floor, she pointed at every person who was hostile towards her. She then turned to her loyal personnel, her eyes glowing like if they were overheating. She moved left her hand and the people who were lying on the floor rose, clenching their head and screaming in pain before calming down.
   "They've been possessed. Maria, call the dog sisters to secure the perimeter. Those who are wounded, come to me." She said with a stern look on her face. "This story is going nowhere, we'll put an end to it at once."
   Her men gathered around her, she stared at each and every one of them. Their wounds ranged from minor to severe, she tended the lightly injured and triaged the people to send to the infirmary. She left soon after, followed by healthy mercenaries and two hooded figures.

Tanya was outside of her tank, listening to a distant roar she kept hearing since the Ironclad soldiers arrived. The assault on the last building was in process, bullets were running low and eventually the mercenaries had to fight with their fists and rifles used as clubs. The entrenched enemies were shooting less frequently, signalling that they were weakened by the constant fighting. Eventually the attacking forces took control of the building except for one last room which was guarded by a strong vault door.
   "They're persistent. All units, evacuate the building, we're going to use the last explosives we've got. Those who are injured should evacuate, this is the end of the battle." Tanya said, climbing on top of her tank.
   Persuaded that it was over, she ordered to load the last high explosive round that she had saved up. She didn't bother to get inside her vehicle, she stood outside and watched as her tank fired on the vault door which propelled it to the other side of the building. The explosion gave Tanya goosebumps.
   "All troops, advance!" Tanya shouted, certain of her victory.
   A figure charged out of the smoke created by the explosion, it cleaved every mercenary in its way towards the tank. The attackers froze in disbelief, the thing that killed so many in such a short amount of time was a pale and tall woman holding a two handed sword. She wore nothing more than a breastplate over a leotard. Tanya pulled out her machine pistol and shot at the woman who dodged the bullets like it was nothing. The tank commander screamed in rage, she pointed the sword lady who was on her guard.
   "Kill that bitch Teresa! She's the monster who killed our men!" She barked. 
   The Ironclad soldiers were already encircling Teresa, they had drawn the telescopic stick they always carried on them. The mercenaries soon followed, some tried to take her out on their own but ended up being cut in half. 
   "What are you waiting?! Stop taking turns! Crossbow, Hammer, go get the trucks in their garage to block possible escape route!" Tanya screamed while shooting at the woman who used the torso of cleaved mercenary as a shield.
   The Ironclad soldiers were slowly closing the distance but Teresa jumped over one of them before stabbing the man in the back of the neck. Tanya jumped off her tank and charged Teresa who pulled out the sword from the soldier's body and pointed it towards the charging woman who stopped. The general decided to get involved and lunged at the half naked woman from behind. The swordwoman reacted quickly and bashed the officer on the side who coughed blood before being propelled a few meters away. Her men broke formation to defend their downed general, two of them were dragging her away. The mercenaries were starting to break, some were slowly backing away. The tank commander picked something on the ground.
   "Fucking bitch! Come fight me!" Tanya shouted, throwing a pebble at Teresa who didn't dodge it.
   The rock pitifully bounced of the breastplate. Teresa raised an eyebrow before lunging at the tank commander.
   "Ah, fuck." Tanya said stumbling backward, dodging the sword that was aimed for her.
   Tanya fell and hit her head, making her squeal in pain. It was too late for her to realise that Teresa was over her, ready to impale the noisy tank commander. She was saved by a mercenary who threw an empty magazine which hit the back of the swordwoman who decided to slash him instead, the unknown man barely avoided the cut but received a powerful kick in the side, breaking a few of his ribs. If the cracking sound wasn’t bad enough, the person coughed blood before vomiting a litre of blood. The mercenaries had enough and some began fleeing before stopping dead in their tracks. Every person on the battlefield froze and wore a blank expression in their face, aside from Teresa who scanned her surroundings. Both Ironclad and mercenaries mechanically walked away from the swordswoman. 
   "What a mess you've made. Where's your slut of a leader now?" Miss Brown said as she and her troops walked in.
   "You are?" 
   Miss Brown looked insane, with her eyes wide open and a wide smile. She laughed bitterly before nodding to her men who surrounded Teresa who watched them moving.
   "Emma Brown. Now, I've got a present for you. Morena, come." She said, waving at the two hooded figures.
   One of the hooded person disrobed, revealing a naked body. The one called Morena was an young oriental looking woman who bore a lot of scars on her body, from the neck to feet. Teresa frowned and tightened her grip on the sword. The naked woman disrobed the other hooded person who was also naked, his body looked battered and bloodied.
   "Ivan!" Teresa let out at the sigh of the person. "What have you done to my brother?"
   Brown laughed like a madman.
   "The question is, what will you do to your brother? Morena, do it."
   In the blink of an eye, Teresa had lunged at Brown but was stopped by mercenaries who shot her in the right arm. Tanya suddenly came back to her sense and took back the control of her body. She felt a bit woozy and stumbled back where Teresa was. 
   "Ugh… what happened?"
   Miss Brown turned to her employee and looked a bit surprised.
   "Tanya? You really are special, huh? Come, let me show you something." 
   "Wh… that bitch is here." Tanya said after noticing the swordwoman holding her wounded arm.
   The tank commander obeyed, the employer pat her head with a smile.
   "You sure have grown, eh? Now, find me the bitch who's supposed to be a leader. Take Smirnov, Ibanov, Oblonsky, Dourov and Kabanov. They'll be linked to you and you to them. I trust that you'll succeed."
   "Ok, boss. But what about that bitch?" 
   "Wanna see?"
   "Bitch knocked me out, of course!"
   Morena snickered as she fused with the body of Teresa's brother. But the fusion wasn't complete and the consciousness of the sibling resurfaced at times. The body of the brother was then forced to fight the sister who was way stronger but every time she was getting the upper hand, the consciousness of Ivan the brother resurfaced. The controlling woman fought like a demon, using the body to attack and defend. She parried slashes with her hands, getting them cut and mangled.
   "Teresa! You're killing me!" Ivan said, puking blood after getting punched. 
   And every time, Teresa couldn't bring herself to kill. Morena then took back control with a laugh. 
   "Help me sister! I love you sister!" Morena said with a laugh. 
   "Monsters!" Teresa said, having a hard time to control herself. 
   "Don't kill me! I'm still in there!" Morena laughed while kicking a defenceless Teresa.
   After a few minutes of struggles, Teresa finally beheaded her brother who was already bleeding to death. Ivan's body jerked for a while before becoming limp. The swordwoman would have preferred that he was laughing instead of screaming out of fear as she killed her brother, Morena had already exited the body, her body had fresh cuts all over her. She fainted and was immediately evacuated. The swordwielded fell to her knees, staring at the nothingness in disbelief. Miss Brown walked to Teresa and dropped a knife in front of her.
   "You killed your own kin, take the responsibility." Brown coldly said.
   Teresa took her own life, her corpse falling next to her brother's. She had cut her throats from left to right without even flinching. Her hateful gaze didn’t seem to have bothered Miss Brown.
   "I knew you were evil, but damn." Tanya said as she had stopped watching a while ago. 
   She was looking the other way, covering her ears during the fight as it grew bloodier and bloodier. Miss Brown pat Tanya's head.
   "You're a good girl, now bring me the other one. Alive. Let's get this over with."
   "Understood, boss. What about that linking thingy?" Tanya said, looking at the mercenaries who looked different than the ones she had worked with. 
   The average mercenaries were wearing gears sold by civilian stores such as civilian bulletproof vests. Miss Brown did sell them whatever weaponry they asked her. But Smirnov, Ibanov, Oblonsky, Dourov and Kabanov were a different breed, most of their limbs were bionic prosthetics which were proudly shown. 
   "You'll be able to see what they see and hear what they hear, feel what they feel. It's based off the five senses. The effects should stop once you've returned. Are you satisfied?"
   Tanya had a thought and snickered. Her idea made her forget about the battlefield, she intently stared at her employer who rose an eyebrow upon seeing the grinning woman.
   "If I suck one of them, will they feel it? What if I swallow cum?"
   "I… I can't even… why? Why would you ask that? Oddly enough, the nervous system can emulate those stimuli. Just don't make my men taste their own cum."
   "Can't promise that, boss."
   "If you do that, I'll make you my personal slit cleaner. Now go get the enemy leader." 
   Tanya and her group entered what was supposed to be a vault, except that its door was on the other side of the building. They found Brunhild who was tending to an injured little girl.
   "What the fuck?! That's the bitch in command?" Tanya exclaimed.
   "So you managed to take down Teresa, impressive." Brunhilde said with her high-pitched voice.
   "Schuldner, I don't know what your speciality is, but get ready to use it." Smirnov said, while he was slowly getting engulfed in flames.
   "What the… I don't have any!" Tanya said before looking at her companions.
   The men had supernatural abilities but unlike Smirnov who controlled fire, the others were using something like telekinesis, lifting debris with their mind and making them rapidly spin around the user. Brunhilde didn't look impressed and instead looked behind the mercenaries, at a tall silhouette.
   "End of the line for you." Said the tall figure before resting his hand on Tanya's shoulder.
   Tanya shivered. Ibanov shoved the tank commander aside and threw his bionic fist at the newcomers head. The other men launched their flying objects towards the new threat, Brunhilde used the distraction to leave with the child to take her somewhere safer. The fist was stopped by the hand and the projectiles stopped before hitting.
   "Who the fuck are you?" Tanya asked as she got up.
   "Names aren't important." The mysterious person said.
   The figure snapped his finger at Ibanov who was the closest to him, the mercenary got hit by what could have been this shockwave of the snap and was sent fling at the other side of the room. Tanya and the men felt the pain as Ibanov hit the floor.
   "Alright, let's take down this fuckface." Tanya said, as her blue eyes were beginning to glow.
   "Roger." The men said.
   Tanya quickly scanned the room. She was overwhelmed by a multitude of information. With her eyes as well as the men's and she came up with an idea, the mercs quickly moved as her thoughts were racing. The downed man quickly recovered and stood where the tank commander wanted to, as if they knew what she was thinking. Smirnov had to stand behind the telekinesists who were gathering objects in a huge quantity.
   "Going to throw stones? Doesn't work." the tall man said, unimpressed.
   "Try me, fuckface." Tanya cockily said.
   The man snapped at her and she felt like if she was punched in the stomach. Her companions flinched like her but quickly regain composure. Tanya continued to taunt the man by calling him names who finally lost patience and walked towards her and her men. She showed him her tongue.
   "Watchu gunna do, fuckface? Fuck my face?" 
   "I'm going to take my time killing you." 
   The telekinesists Dourov and Kabanov collapsed the ceiling above the tall man who held it up his head with his mind, the gathered debris were lit on fire by Smirnov and Ibanov and Oblonsky them flew at high speed towards the target who stopped them as well while holding up the ceiling. Smirnov engulfed the unnamed person in fire without much effect. Tanya's eyes were glowing intensely, her men kept throwing more and more things at the man, doing so faster and faster to a point where the target was boxed in molten debris. She didn't have to say anything, they just followed her mind without hesitation. 
   "What are we going to do with him?" Oblonsky said, looking at the pile of stone and metal that made the prison of the unnamed man.
   "Boss will take care of him. Let's get the bitch and go home."
   "Sure, commander." Smirnov said, looking at Tanya who was sweating a lot. "Take it easy, it's your first time doing that."
   "You're taking me for a virgin?" Tanya said, wiping the sweat out of her forehead.
   Brunhilde was far away as mercenaries were still roaming the base. Tanya and her group quickly found her cornered by Ironclad soldiers. Unlike Teresa, the leader had only her wits as a weapon and was easily captured. The tank commander let out a relieved sigh.

Tanya was furiously sucking Smirnov's dick while being fingered by Ibanov and jacking off Oblonsky and Dourov. Her team were being transport back to the mansion by truck, they had one for themselves as the woman requested for. The feeling of being fellated and fingered at the same time was a new experience. She had been stressed since the beginning of the operation and she couldn't wait for Maria to be relieved. She alternated between Smirnov and Kabanov's cock, her head moving like a metronome and catching her breath every time she switched dicks. Ibanov pulled out his manhood and slapped the tip against Tanya's already drenched pussy. 
   "I'd take your ass butt I don't want to feel that." Ibanov said, eyeing the woman's bleached anus.
   The feeling of having a dick in their mouth was very disturbing but the feeling of being sucked by Tanya made them forget about it. 
   "When we arrive, let's do that then." Tanya said while she was switching cocks.
   Tanya gasped as Ibanov entered in one powerful stroke, making her orgasm instantly. The men moaned as well but didn't cum yet, feeling more excited, Smirnov took Tanya's head and plunged his throbbing cock deep inside her throat, action that he quickly enjoyed and regretted at the same time. 
   "The fuck, man?" Kabanov said, coughing and spitting on the floor as if to get rid of the feeling. 
   "Shit, can't wait to arrive." The two men who were being jerked said.
   Not wanting to feel facefucked the men agreed on only using Tanya's quivering pussy for the time being. Finally the truck stopped and the effects of the link as well. Tanya jumped on the closest cock available, letting out a loud moan but was quickly silenced by a dick down her throat. She was then taken from behind, her ass easily accepted the manhood. She moved her hips in synchrony with the men but as they hunger for her grew during the road trip, they couldn't control themselves anymore. The one hitting her ass laid on the floor, taking her for himself and began furiously thrusting her, someone else decided to join by slamming her vagina like if there was no tomorrow. Tanya was loudly moaning uncontrollably. Another man slid his dick between her breast, pinching her nipples and squeezing them around his rod. They took turn using her mouth as she hungrily swallowed their dick without hesitation. 
   "Tanya, are you there? It's getting late…" Maria said as she looked inside the back truck.
   At this point, the commander had been covered by a few loads, her holes were overflowing with semen as she was still sucking cocks. Tanya was startled and was about to say something before receiving another load in her mouth.
   "I shouldn't be surprised. Guys, it's getting late. Go get a shower or something." Maria said, trying to stay professional.
   The link had been severed for a while, which encouraged them to go wilder. The men apologised for the inconvenience and left after getting dressed. Tanya still in a trance after being used in so many ways in such a long period of time. Maria closed the back of the truck behind her before undressing.
   "Don't want to stain my dress here. Now… looks like little Tan is a huge slut." She said, kneeling to wipe the cum out of her lover's body.
   Tanya pressed her lips against Maria and held her head close to hers. She then proceeded in invading her lover's cavity with her tongue to open it up before transferring the cum she had in her mouth. Surprised, the maid fell on the tanker who proceeded in roll over to be on top. She straightened her back and began rubbing her cumfilled pussy onto Maria's belly, spreading cum everywhere on the lover. 
   "Mocha will get her milk too." Tanya said, giggling as she spread her lower lips to let out more cum.
   "I prefer your milk." Maria said before sitting up to take Tanya's tits in her mouth.
   She sucked and bit her nipples with desire in her mind, Tanya moaning and still rubbing herself on Maria. 
   "You're my little bitch, Mocha. I love you." Tanya said, covering her lover with kisses.
   "You're my little slut too, Tan." Maria said, reaching her partner's slit to finger it.
   "And you're both huge perverts." Miss Brown said, sitting at the entrance of the truck.
   Both partners were surprised and turned to their employer who looked amused by he situation. Miss Brown gave them a smile.
   "I think it's time to end this. Go get a shower… or two." Brown said, looking at the dry semen on the floor. "And Tanya, welcome to my company."

A few months later, Miss Brown held her promise and let Tanya create her own tank with the advice of engineers.
   “What if we put some ammo rack there ?” She asked as she pointed the place on the blueprint.
   “What ? No !” An angry engineer snapped at her.
   Since the whole operation she was hired for was over, she was free to go do whatever she wanted. She opened her own tank school under the protection of Brown and frequently visited Maria whom she proposed a few years later. 
   “Maria ? Will you be Mocha ?” Tanya asked on her knee, offering a diamond ring.
   “Yes ! And you’ll be my Tan !”
   Tanya Schuldner and Maria Mucama decided to be in an open relationship to keep exploring their sexuality with many different kind of people. She eventually got pregnant and the two women raised the child together while maintaining their sexual activities.

The end
Let's see the bright sight of this world!

Messages In This Thread
Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 04-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by JohnSins - 04-11-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 04-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - True Females - by Cyindre - 02-08-2024, 02:03 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-04-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-08-2019, 10:31 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-24-2019, 07:25 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-26-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 07-07-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 07-17-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM