Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tanya's inspiring tank story
"So, you are the third platoon leader, huh?" A woman in a grey uniform said.
   After the match, the participants of both teams met at the cafeteria of the complex where tank battles where games were organised and the players got their rewards. The woman who spoke was accompanied by her platoon, every one of her men were wearing a grey uniform. Tanya had recognised their clothes, those were worn by the first armoured battalion of the Federation. She couldn't help but salute them.
   "Oh?" The grey woman said, surprised to be saluted.
   "I am Tanya Schuldner, I served in the fourth armoured battalion in Africa."
   "I see, I knew that those tactics looked familiar. Well, how about we all take a seat?" 
   The grey people all sat as she finished her sentence. The rest of the people in the canteen looked at them before taking a seat themselves. The grey woman, looked like she was some high ranking officer took a cup in her hand and raised it.
   "To this first match of cooperating tanks! May we meet again on these battlefields! Cheers!"
   The people cheered. The people in grey then began talking to the men in Tanya's platoon. The atmosphere was quite joyful, the air was filled with chatter and laughs. Miss Schuldner sat in front of the grey officer who was accompanied by two men and a woman with the same uniform.
   "So, you're a former tanker? Wait, excuse my rudeness. I am Michaella Hart, the big guy is Michael Geist, the man on the right is Gunther Körper and the cute girl is Greta Heilig. I know I don't sound very professional here, but hey, it isn't the army here." 
   "It's okay. And yes, I'm a former tanker, more specifically a loader. I was honourably discharged after my platoon was wiped in a pirate attack. I know it isn't very honourable, but that's what the paper said when I was able to leave the hospital." Tanya said with a trembling voice.
   Michaella pat Tanya's shoulder with a sorry look.
   "It wasn't your fault. You did your best, I'm sure of it."
   "They're all dead… and yet I'm here… I should have died with them…"
   "Hey! Don't say that! Look, it happens!" Michaella said showing her legs.
   The grey woman pulled up the bottom leg of her pants and showed her lower legs. Those were bionics and looked like real limbs aside from the plastic bits at the top of the prosthetic.
   "I've lost my legs during the conquest of Africa. Back then, they had to carry their wounded with them until we reached Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. They discharged me as well, I told my commandant that I wanted to keep on fighting and she managed to keep me in the military hospital until they could get some prosthetics. Well, it's a long story. But what I'm trying to say is that, it's not your fault for being the sole survivor, as long as you keep honouring those who fell, you should feel proud to still be alive!"
   "Thank you…"
   "Enough with the sad talk, how about telling us why we were asked to defeat the third platoon?" Gunther Körper said after chugging a glass of milk.
   "That? I guess my employer wanted to test my trainees to see if they were ready. Why?"
   Michaella pushed Gunther's face with a laugh.
   "Impatient boy! Well, you see, the first armoured battalion hasn't seen much action in a long time. Even if we're the best of the army, we haven't been assigned to any operation recently and my boys… "Michaella noticed the insistant look of her females subordinates. "and girls were eager for a fight. And the fact that Miss B told us to beat you specifically raised some eyebrows."
   "Yeah! We thought that it was weird to beat some random civies! Like, what's so special about them?" Michael said.
   "We thought Miss B wanted us to teach you a lesson because you wronged her or something!" Greta added.
   Michaella gave them a sign to calm down, she looked serious.
   "Although… I'm not very fond of having a group of armoured mercenaries. Even if it's Miss B, I'd crush you and your trainees if you cause problems to the peace we've fought and died for. Remember. That. Well." The grey woman said, leaning forward.
   "Who's Miss B?"
   The grey officer sat straight.
   "Your employer."
   "Brown?"
   "Brown? I thought it was Braun. But yes, Brown. Whatever the name is."
   "I don't know if I should share this information, but Brown wants to take back some territories of her. Apparently someone is after her business and it's serious enough that she needs tank crews."
   Michaella grunted and gave a sign to her subordinates to fetch her jacket.
   "Come with me then, we're going to the nearest Federation base. Tell your men they can go home. Geist, tell our men we're leaving." 
   "Understood, Oberstleutnant Hart!"
   "I hope you have nothing planned in the afternoon, ehemaliger Oberleutnant Schuldner."
   "Yes, although I'm not really good in german."
   "Was?"

Miss Brown entered the bureau where some higher ups of the Federation were sitting at a long table. She recognised all of the people inside as she met them during the Federation's war of unification, also known as the WOU. They all stood up, as if she was their superior, although they didn't salute and quickly sat back. At the tables, there were officers from the same sector, or at least, they came from the same sector. Miss Brown noticed Tanya wearing an uniform but with a modification, she had an blue armband with guest written on it. The employer sat at the empty chair at the end of the table, in a heavy silence only interrupted by the footsteps from the heels of the woman. When she sat, everybody was looking at her, even Tanya.
   "Looks like, you've got something to discuss. I guess miss Schuldner told you something." Miss Brown said with her usual smile.
   A woman wearing the uniform of a major general stood up went to the other end of the table and pulled out a remote control and pushed a button. The lights in the room went out and a slideshow appeared on the wall behind the female officer.
   "This." She said, pointing at the map. "This is sector Norik, also known as sector ESRA27 and controlled by the commander Kourilov. This is where most of our important factories are. Well… your factories, Miss B."
   "I know all of that, I don't really understand why you're saying that."
   "While they may be your factories, it is in our juridiction. After all, we, the Federation, exist to protect the peace created thanks to the WOU and make what's fair fair. That's why we authorised your bounty hunting service to keep existing. We owe your mercenaries for their help during the invasion of the different islands in the Pacific but now you're building army of tankers?! What has gotten in your mind?!" The general yelled, hitting the table with the palm of her hands.
   "You already know that I have my own army. But I understand what you're trying to say. I'll tell you what you need to know." She said before making a menacing smile. "I'm going to destroy an opponent of mine, she's stolen some of my factories. She's creating an army of her own. At some point she's going to gather all her troops and march towards Moscow. I'll wait until they're gathered far enough of civilisation before launching the attack."
   "How come we've never heard of that person or her intentions? Our secret services should have told us about that."
   "Because they've been blinded by the insurrections in China. She's found some loopholes in the laws of this sector, so she could acquire my facilities."
   "Let's say I believe what you've just said. Why didn't you tell us? We have the means to crush that rebellion."
   "They're legit until now. Her troops are composed of bounty hunters who will turn rogue once they'll be called upon. You can't arrest them now because they're bounty hunters."
   The two powerful women starred at each other. A man next to Tanya discreetly tapped her shoulder and showed her a file, which was about herself.
   "How come you're a blondie now? On your picture you're a brunette." The man whispered.
   "That?" Tanya said, looking at her hair. "After my discharge, I didn't want to be quickly recognised, so I got a realistic wig."
   "Recognised for what? The Somalian incident was quickly taken care of, there were no pirate survivor."
   "Not that, I slept with the platoon leader who was already married. I think that she had sent a private detective."
   "That explains some things. I've heard that you used to be called the Analyst, why's that?"
   "I'm not a butt slut!" An angry Tanya yelled as she stood up. 
   Everyone in the room turned their head to the person who just yelled. She awkwardly sat back.
   "I mean… I'm not against it."
   The general nodded.
   "See? The Sektorale Sicherheit will lend you some of its armoured vehicles. The SS' elite troops are willing to fight alongside you."
   Miss Brown sighed and rubbed her face in her hands.
   "Could you stop with your SS thing? It's going to give a bad impression about your cause. Just… just don't interfere… I'm tired of this nonsense." she said with dark circles under her eyes.
   "Fine! But don't forget that we won't accept any civilian casualties, nor unnecessary destruction of public property."
   "It's in the damn international laws of war. And beside, didn't you commit genocides and destroyed half of Paris?"
   The general looked surprised and took a step back.
   "Well ? It's for the greater good! And don't say genocides! It's more like an eugenistic cleansing! Anyway! Briefing dismissed!" The officer said, doing at theatrical gesture of the hand at the end.
   "Yes, ma'am!" The other people in the room said, except Brown and Tanya.
   The bureau was then filled with the rustle of the chairs and papers being folded back into files. The employer looked at her employee and made her understand her to leave with her. While leaving the base of the Federation, Tany the employed woman took the time to look around her. As they were leaving the administrative section of the facility, she could see a ton of people working in cubicles, it was almost like an ant nest. She noticed a handful of people wearing medical masks, some other people with red armbands while most had the same uniform. Surprisingly enough, there weren't a lot of vehicles in the parking lot inside the base. Most of them were lightly armoured vehicles painted in grey and black, the rest were civilian cars of various brands and there was Miss Brown's car which was a twelve-year-old family Toyota. Tanya was about to try to enter the car next to it when the employer unlocked her car.
   "What the hell? Aren't you like filthy rich?"
   "It's your punishment for making me go through Wolf's monologue. She's very reliable, but when it comes to exposition, she'll go on and on." Brown said as she was getting in the car. "Usually I go through her boss, but she died after the WOU."
   "Wait… that's commander Wolf?" Tanya asked as she was taking her seatbelt.
   "In the flesh, she's the general of Eastern Europe, although she still controls her initial sector."
   "Eastern Europe?"
   Brown sighed and drove towards the exit.
   "Have you listened during your training in the army? Or am I supposed to do an information dump? Long story short, the European continent got divided in three, the Western, the Central and the Eastern Europe. Left, middle and right."
   At the security post, the employer showed a badge and had to wait for the guards to check the vehicle.
   "You've enrolled in the Central European army, right? That's why you were sent to the Eastern African sector. That part of the continent had been lacking in firepower and you were there to fill in while they were reforming the local army."
   "I know that, why are you telling me all this stuff?"
   "Because I felt like exposing the plot of the story that is our life."
   "The what?"
   "Anyway, I've got to pick up the kids after work. And you're going with me as a punishment."
   "You have kids?! Wait… how old are you again?"
   "Rude. And no, I don't have kids. Just stay quiet, you aren't the centre of the world."
   Tanya kept quiet until they arrived at a school where children were leaving as they had just finished the last lesson of the day. Two boys noticed the car and ran towards it as the driver got out to greet them, leaving the passenger inside. The children hugged the woman wearing a big smile on their face.
   "B! You came to drive us home?" The boys asked.
   "But of course! Come on, get in. Don't forget the lady inside." Miss Brown said, opening the car door to let them in.
   The young boys greeted Tanya and once that everyone was seated, the employer drove off.
   "Tanya, this is Ivan and Boris. Boys, this is Tanya, she works for me. We're going to get you home, but first… who's hungry for some Teremok?"
   After a quick detour to the Teremok fast food, the employer drove the children home. Once she was sure that the youngsters were safely inside the orphanage, Miss Brown turned to Tanya who kept quiet even while she was finishing eating some crepes from the Russian restaurant.
   "They don't really have a huge role as of now, but they will have their own adventure once they get older. Hopefully, they'd already have forgotten about me." Brown said with a sad smile.
   "You've acted weird lately, what's going on?" Said a concerned Tanya.
   "Being me is hard. It's a lot of work and very little time for myself. Anyway, we should drop you to the Tres Irmas since it's been renovated."
   "I've almost forgotten about that! How are the sisters?"
   The two girls working in the Tres Irmas were already waiting outside the renovated café which looked modern with a neon sign and painted with warm colours. The elder sister was wearing an armless jacket with the café's symbol.
   "We're good. We've upgraded it, it's bigger now! We added a level with a terrace. Thank you, boss." Inu, the elder said before bowing forward.
   "The security consultant was really helpful too." Cao added, pointing at the hidden camera.
   Miss Brown smiled and left the girls to start working. Since it reopened, the customers were all surprised to see the café with a more modern look, although there was a jukebox and pinball game on the corner, near the toilets. There was no grand re-opening and the staff had to call a supplier since they hadn't had the time to restock. 
   "Miss! Can we have two drafted beers?"
   "Sure, what sort?" Tanya said, ready to take note.
   "Imperial."
   "Two imperials, then. Coming right up." She said, walking towards the counter.
   Cao looked pretty quiet, usually she talked a lot with the customers but this time she was more busy looking under the counter. At the end of the shift, Tanya looked under the counter. She found a lot of bottle of liquor, but after displacing two in the front row, she recoiled and fell on her ass. Inu walked to her, surprised.
   "Is there something wrong?"
   Cao joined them behind the counter.
   "Why is there a minigun there?"
   "Simple security measure, it's mounted on the counter. The old hunting rifle isn't good enough." Inu replied.
   "Is that why you were constantly looking at it, Cao?"
   "Yes. I hate it, I don't feel secure with it."
   "That bitch from before really messed us up. Next time, we mess her up. Right, Tanya?" 

The night had fallen in the countryside, the land was covered in darkness, the only things visible were lights coming from the windows of a mansion. A column of cars were driving along an asphalt road, they stoped when they came across a dark silhouette in the middle of the way. The maid Mucama was wearing tactical gears over her maid uniform, she had a pistol on her tactical vest. Holding an assault rifle in one hand, she was waving her other hand to order the car in front of her to drive forward then to stop a few meters after. She walked to the conductor's window.
   "This is a restricted area, do you have the required documents?"
   The conductor gave her a plastic card.
   "I see. Wait a moment, I'll tell you when you can move." 
   She let the first car go but stopped the vehicle behind until the last car of the column stopped at the level of the maid.
   "This is a restricted ar-"

The café sisters were living togheter in a flat in the centre of the city, as they were both students, they chose a place near a bus stop. The elder one was reading her notes while the younger one was taking a shower. 
   "You know, once we're making a notable profit, maybe we should hire a guy. You know, for diversity sake." Cao said out loud before rethinking. « But then it wouldn’t be the Tres Irmas anymore… »
   "Don't you have a boyfriend, already?"
   "If I had one, I wouldn't come to work everyday. Did you hear that?" Cao said as she was coming out of the bathroom.
   The younger sister entered her sibling's bedroom and saw Inu behind choked from behind.
   "Who ar-"

"We… lost contacts with some of our agents, boss." A man in a red lighted room.
   "Seems like they had a mole, huh? What's their last known location?"
   "One at the edge of our security perimeter and most are in the centre of the city."
   "Activate all our agents in the area. As for the security perimeter, raise the alarm. I want all hands on deck."
   "Understood."
   Miss Brown left the security room and sat at her desk in the mansion. She bit her nail and frowned.
   "I didn't realise I was blinded. If it goes on, Mother will surely step in."
   The employer pressed a button.
   "Tanya, ready your squads, we've got company."
   "Ugh… I just made them clean the Wolf Model 3 tanks! Alright. What's the situation?" Replied Tanya in her radio.
   "Unknown enemies detected in the security perimeter. They're coming from all sides. You'll support my men and answer to captain Smith's orders until complete annihilation of the enemies."
   "Huh… fine. This is so vague, I'll do my best. But don't blame me if the mansion gets overwhelmed."
   "I have confidence in my men, that includes you and your squads."
   "Hah! Now I'm your man?"
   "Shut up and hurry, we're wasting time."
   There was small silence.
   "You do know that I can multitask, right? We're already out of the garage. Smith, say hi to the boss!"
   The employer heard a clear 'hi' in the radio. She chuckled and sat at her desk. She pushed another button and the surface of the furniture divided itself in two and a huge screen emerged from between. The room went dark and the screen projected a holographic map which filled the room's floor. Miss Brown walked to the hologram of the mansion and observed the 3D models of tanks and mercenaries deploying around the house. She then noticed the red dots coming from all sides and slowly closing in her position.
   "Smith, I'm counting on you to defend the facility." Brown said after touching the silhouette of a mercenary.
   "Boss?"
   "Don't ask, I'll explain during the debriefing."
   "Roger!"
   The employer twirled around and stoped near red dots. With all her fingers, she brushed the landscape where the enemies were. Two minutes later, she heard detonations which made her smile madly.
   "Wrong house, fools!"
   "Boss, the enemies are mostly infantry. I did notice some armoured vehicles, but nothing capable of hurting our tanks. I'm sending their coordinates." Tanya said on the radio.
   A handful of red dots became armoured cars. The employer touched them and they vanished a few minutes later. She moved around, almost as if she was dancing, but each red dots she touched vanished on the map. She walked graciously until every enemy on the map were exterminated.
   "Boss, we've secured the perimeter, no more enemies detected. What are the orders?" The captain Smith said.
   "You've done well, captain. You can rest for now."
   "Roger that."
  Miss Brown sat at her desk and closed her eyes as she leaned back in her chair.

A number of armed people were lurking around a warehouse near the river. The building was guarded by men and women armed to the teeth, they even had rocket launchers. The lurking mercenaries stoped when they heard metallic footsteps. A male mercenary looked surprised to see soldiers in heavy powered armour.
   "We will launch the assault and act as a spear head once the heavy guard are taken out." one of the soldier in armour said with a metallic voice.
   "An Ironclad squad, huh? Why did the SS sent you?"
   "Armed group assaulting and kidnapping civilians. Your boss should have told you already."
   The mercenary smirked before raising his fist in the air. The lurking people stoped and turned towards the warehouse. The ones who had precision rifle shot the most threatening guards in a synchronised attack. The Ironclad squad moved forward, holding a large shield in front of them, with a small hole in the middle to hold a machine gun. They acted like human tanks and the hired guns took cover behind those armoured people.
   "We've got three more hours of autonomy, so let's make it quick." An Ironclad soldier said to the people behind him.
   Ironclad soldiers were wearing a powered exoskeleton which helped them carry heavy objects such as their heavy ballistic shield and machine gun, they had bullet resistant plates covering their entire body which made these soldiers look like a mix between a futuristic knight and a swat officer, their helmet had no visor as they were entirely closed and designed to deflect common small arms sold to civilians. While most of the population knew about these details that the public relation department gave them, there were some unknown technologies implemented in these power armours such as their power sources or their materials, those had a small seal composed of a feather and a sword on the inside plates.
   "Smoke grenades out!" an mercenary said as he threw one.
   "The Federation protects!" Yelled the Ironclad soldiers as they advanced steadily.
   "Spread around! Watch your spacing! Delta One squad provide support from outside! The rest of the squads follow the diamond shape formation!"
   "We will provide cover when needed."
   Once the enemies from outside have been neutralised, a group of five mercenaries stayed behind to provide cover as the rest of the armed force took position near the different entrances. There were the doors for truck deliveries towards the south and the main entry to the east. 
   "Overseer this is Dagger One, all team in position. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Overseer. Standby, out." The Overseer took less than five seconds to get a dynamic map of the warehouse and the position of every hostile and friendly unit in the field of vision of the security camera.
   "Dagger One this is Overseer. Do you read? Over."
   "Overseer this is DaggerOne. Loud and clear. Over."
   "Dagger One, enemies have fortified their position towards the main entrance. Enemies have places claymores in front of the delivery zone. Over."
   "Permission to engage. Over."
   "Permission granted. Over."
   "Roger, out."
   The squads near the main doors backed a bit as two Ironclad soldiers armed with a grenade launcher formed an arrow shaped wall with their shield. A mercenary with explosive charges applied some on the doors and took cover behind the shields.
   "Fire in the hole!" Yelled the demolitionist before activating the charges.
   And as soon as the doors exploded, the soldiers in power armour moved in followed by the mercenaries. The squads at the delivery zone decided to breach a wall away from the traps. The breachers movements were swift and calculated, they quickly acquired their targets and neutralised them without stopping. 
   "Delta Three, move toward the offices! Delta Two, move towards the lounge! Dagger One this is Delta One, we've cleared the main area. Delta Four and Delta Five are securing the area. Delta Three and Two are moving to clear the rest of the facility. Over."
   "Delta One this is Dagger One. We have visual on hostages and captors in lounge. Give signal to engage after two gunshots. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta One. Roger, engaging enemy after two gunshots. Out."
   Snipers outside of the building took aim. 
   "Nash, I can see the dog girls. If we shoot them with adrenaline darts, they'll be huge assets."
   "Don't bother, everything's under control. Load your high explosive ammo and aim for the asshole with the automatic rifle." Replied Nash the sniper.
   "You know that it won't pierce well? There are windows between me and target."
   "You'll shatter the glass and I'll use these hollow point bullets to explode his head. That'll shock them for sure." Nash explained while showing the ammunition he was going to use. "On my mark. Aim. Fire."
   The other sniper followed his order. The first shot was quickly followed by Nash's. The enemies inside only had time to see from where the gunshot came from that a big man, without much protection carrying a fully automatic rifle, got his face torn apart by the second shot. Bits of his flesh erupting in an explosion of gore. 
   "Two gunshots! Go! Go! Go!" 
   "This is the Federation! Surrender or die!"
   The enemies inside the rooms were wiped out.
   "All call signs this is Dagger One. Sit rep. Send."
   "Dagger One this is Delta One. All clear, no casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Two. All clear, no casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Three. All clear. Hostages secured without any casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Four. Area secured, no casualties. Over."
   "Dagger One this is Delta Five. Area secured, no casualties. Over."
   "All call signs this is Dagger One. Mission completed. Out."
   The mercenaries untied the hostages who were mainly women. 
   "Ugh… I hate being taken by surprise. Anyway, thanks guys!" Cao said, rubbing her wrists.
   "Protecting citizens of the Federation is only natural." Replied one of the armoured soldier as he untied another hostage.
  "Protecting the Order or the Federation is kind of the same thing tho." Cao said as she helped her rescuers.
   "The Federation protects most of the time, while the Order acts when called. No offence, of course."
   "None taken, beside… you're the like the police while we're like the security guard."
   "I think you're right. Anyway, we've got to get back to the garrison. Your boss has surely sent some vehicles. You should get outside."
   Miss Brown was already waiting outside, with vans behind her. She was thanking the people involved in the rescue mission. She was accompanied by Tanya who didn't look happy to dragged along even tho she had completed her own mission.
   "Captain Wald! The man I was looking for! I want to thank you very much for participating! I'll have your superiors notified about your feats!" said a smiling employer to the Ironclad member with Walter written on the left pauldron.
   "But it's only natural, ma'am! If you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way. We don't have much energy left."
   "Already? Wait, let me see your energy core."
   The rescued people were already in the vehicles and were leaving. The only people left were Ironclad soldiers, Tanya, Maria and the employer. The latter was tinkering with the energy core as it was a mechanical clock. After a few minutes, she put back the object back in place.
   "Your core is a bit damaged, it looks like it has overheated. You should know that an extended period of use without rest will damage it. I'll make sure to send more Schurze mk3."
   Schurze was the name of the power armour.
   "Thank you, ma'am. If you excuse us, we'll take our leave."
   The three women got inside Miss Brown's car and drove away. 

The police had been called to the scene of the shootout and were supervised by an officer of the Federation. The employer looked contempt but something in her eyes told otherwise. The other two women had to sit at the backseat.
   "Miss, is there something wrong?" Maria asked without changing her unfazed expression.
   "What do you mean? Boss looks totally fine." Tanya said with a yawn.
   "My maid knows me well. I'll tell you what's wrong. Our enemy has the support of one of rivals. Why? Because I didn't know Brunhilde's intention about today's events. Usually I know what my opponents are up to. But not today."
   "Don't worry, boss. We'll get her next time."
   "Miss, should we hurry our plans?"
   "No. We'll do as I planned. I might change some parts, but I'll crush her. Nobody hurts my employees without suffering the consequences. Well, I won't kill her parents."
   "Thanks really nice of you, boss!"
   "They're already dead. Aside from one little girl, she doesn't care for anybody else."
   "Ah…"
   "Should we retaliate by using her as an hostage?" The maid asked.
   The car abruptly stopped and the employer furiously starred right into her employee's eyes. Tanya noticed that her boss' retinas weren't bright green but dark.
   "Are you implying that I would do such a low blow to an enemy?!" Brown yelled.
   The two passengers were frightened and were instinctively holding to each other. The tank commander even pissed her pants. The employer noticed it and regained her composure.
   "We're just going to gather blackmail material on them and use it as last resort. I don't want to harm any innocent bystanders for such trivial matter. Let's send some Company Androide i Terraformer Híbrid to her location."
   "What?"
   The employer sighed and gave them a leaflet from the glove box. There was a picture of a small figurine which looked like one of those anime statues with car ears and tail. Tanya frowned a bit. 
   "CATHs. We're going to send CATHs to spy on them. I did make them for that purpose, but they will do the trick. Although, if they keep harassing me, I might as well bring out the big guns."
   "I thought tanks and armoured vehicles were the big guns. Are you sure you still need me?" Tanya said then realised she soiled herself.
   "Of course I still need you, an instructor is always needed. And beside, you haven't even seen a tenth of what I'm capable of. Isn't that right, Mucama?"
   The maid shivered and nodded. The employer drove them back home. The lawyer Emma Wright was waiting for them in the garage where they arrived.
   "The operation went well, no civilian casualties nor complaint from the neighbourhood. All in all, everything went smoothly. That is, for the warehouse assault. For the area near the mansion, we've destroyed quite a lot of the scenery, we even destroyed a plot of endangered flowers and injured a critter a few kilometres away from here. I've taken care of everything already. Should I cancel the transportation of the animal to a veterinary?" The lawyer said, looking at her tablet.
   "I may have gone overboard this time, so might as well pay for the damages. I'll adopt the animal if needed."
   Emma Wright shrugged and confirmed the transportation of the collaterally damaged critter. Emma Brown, the employer, ordered her two followers to take a bath.
   "Rude!" Tanya replied.
   "You've both been working hard, you deserve a good bath. Especially you, instructor. I'll send you some clothes when you're done." 
   The tank instructor shamefully went to the bathroom, followed by the maid. Tanya stopped before opening the door and turned to the woman following her.
   "You know there are other bathroom, right? Why are you following me?"
   "I'm a servant after all, I may as well help you bath while I'm at it."
   "Is that why there are only large bathtubs? H-hey wait! There's no need to strip in the hallway!"
   The maid was already unbuttoning her shirt and the instructor was taken aback. 
   "Don't worry, there's only the two of us in this wing of the mansion. We're both girls, after all."
   "I… maybe I'll let you go first?"
   "Come on, buttslut, we don't have all night!" The maid said, taking Tanya's hand and entering the bathroom.
   Maria locked the door and proceeded in removing her clothes and dropping them on the floor. Tanya took a few steps backward, a bit frightened by what's happening.
   "H-hold on! I'm not ready yet!"
   "What's wrong? You've taken pictures of my naked body before. I've already stripped you before too."
   "I can do that myself!" The instructor squealed as she hurriedly removed her top.
   Maria got closer and helped the other woman to undress. Tanya felt a bit uneasy every time she felt the maid's hand on her but quickly got used to her touch. 
   "Since we're using the same tub, let's rinse ourselves before sharing it. Here, let me help you wash your back." Maria said, tapping a plastic stool in front of a shower.
   "What about you? Did you already wash your legs?" Tanya said as she had noticed a stream coming from in between the maid's tights.
   Maria snickered.
   "Well, well, well! Look who pissed herself! Come on! Let's wash ourself!" She said as she rubbed some shampoo on the instructor's body.
   Tanya was squirming of visible embarrassment and squealed when she felt he maid's hands groping her breast.
   "You've grown a bit since last time." Maria said, cupping the boobs.
   "Bad touch!"
   "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel." The maid sang.
   Tanya exploded. She turned to the perverted woman and pushed her on the ground before grabbing her on the crotch.
   "Don't you dare make fun of me!" Tanya yelled, furiously fingering the maid who moaned and flailed in a mix of both shock and pleasure. "Come on, you little bitch! Moan for me!" 
   Maria tried to say something, but her mind was going blank as Tanya was furiously masturbating her until the maid's pelvis suddenly twitched. At that signal, the instructor plunged her fingers deep inside the maid's cunt which responded with a torrent of transparent fluids. The masturbator snickered and pulled out her fingers. The maid vaguely looked at the woman while panting heavily, her legs still shaking from the orgasm.
   "Look who pissed herself now!" Tanya said before returning to the shower to finish washing herself.
   Maria was still on the floor, drunkly speaking gibberish and trying to come back to her senses. Tanya felt a bit guilty and decided to wash her too. She cursed herself for the mess she made as she dragged the still shaken maid into the bathtub, installing the woman before herself.
   "Psh! Not useful now!" 
   Tanya closed her eyes and tried to relax. She felt really good, even having some warmth growing inside her. That's when she opened her eyes and saw Maria touching herself while starring at her. 
   "What the fuck…" 
   "Finally awake! I was dying to finally taste you."
   "What do you mean…?" The instructor said before getting kissed on the lips.
   The maid kissed her passionately, hugging her tight while rubbing her back. Tanya was taken by surprise again but didn't fight back. She accepted what was happening, taking it as a retribution from her sexual assault even though she didn't start it. The instructor closed her eyes and kissed back. Both joining their tongue in each other's mouth altering from one to the other. Tanya leaned back, followed by Maria who broke their kiss to breath, the instructor opened her eyes and met the burning gaze of the maid.
   "You're not bad, Holy Virgin."
   "I didn't know you taste this good too, Buttslut."
   "I thought you wanted to get laid with a man."
   "Who said I wanted a man? Come on, let me kiss you more." Maria said, slowly lowering her head to Tanya's vagina.
   "Wait, that's not how we ki-" Tanya said before moaning loudly as the maid's tongue was circling around her clitoris.
   Maria licked and sucked her clit like it was a precious lollipop. Tanya instinctively raised her hips. The maid hold her bottom with her hands and started eating out the instructor's pussy with passion. The maid's nose brushing against the instructor's pink button gave goosebumps to the woman being pleasured. Tanya hold Maria's head, which put the latter out of her trance and looked up.
   "What's the problem?" The maid said, with the instructor's juice coming out of her mouth.
   "This position isn't very comfortable, let me sit on the edge." 
   Maria helped her to sit on the edge of the bathtub, Tanya leaned oh the cold wall and guided the woman to her crotch. They resumed their passionate business as if nothing happened. The maid alternated between sucking the clit and penetrating the vagina with her tongue, she used her fingers so that Tanya was always penetrated by something. The instructor was stroking the maid's hair and as she reached her climax, she pushed the woman's deep between her tights before moaning loudly and squirting in the girl's face.
   After their bath session, they both got dressed and silently went their way without looking at each other. When Tanya entered her bedroom, it was very dark and the air was a bit fresh. She changed into her pyjamas and lied on her bed with her eyes wide open. She was processing what happen today, from her first skirmish after the army and the intense bathroom sex.
   "Ugh… what was I doing back there?"
   There was a knock on the door, Tanya stood up and went to open the door, thinking that it was the maid. She got a bit disappointed to see her employer.
   "You did good today, I'm proud of you and I…" Miss Brown said before noticing the disappointed face of her employee.
   "Thanks, I guess?"
   "Something's wrong?"
   "No, I… it's complicated."
   "Since I'm here, why not opening up a little? I know it's quite late, but you won't have a good sleep in that kind of state." Brown said, pulling out two cups of coffee from behind her.
   "Fine…" Tanya said as she sat on the edge of her bed.
   She absentmindedly took the coffee and sipped on it. The employer pulled a chair from the bedroom and sat in front of the tank instructor.
   "I believe you had something on your chest."
   "I don't know who I am anymore." Tanya sighed.
   "What do you mean exactly?"
   "I used to do what I wanted and what I liked. Mainly playing with tanks and only worrying about what I'm gonna eat. But nowadays I have so many responsibilities, being an instructor, being a server and being a fighter. Today I killed people again and I discovered that I might be bisexual."
   Brown patted Tanya's head and gently rubbed her with a gentle smile.
   "We always learn, we don't always realise it. And don't worry about the people you killed, those weren't innocent bystanders, they had ill intentions."
   "I… I know…" 
   "Also, what's wrong with liking women?"
   "I never thought I'd have sex with a woman, it's fine when looking at porn but the real thing is jarring."
   "Did you have sex with a woman today?"
   "Yeah… it felt good to be taken care of." Tanya said, blushing a little.
   The employer smiled even more and hugged the instructor.
   "It's okay. New experiences often feel weird."
   Tanya hugged back and let out a long sigh.
   "Even though I don't trust you entirely, I'm coming to accept you. Thanks for the help."
   "You're welcome. Now then you should get some sleep. The next few weeks will be intense since we're preparing ourselves for the big operation."
   The employer tucked her subordinate even going for a goodnight kiss on the forehead before leaving the bedroom. When she closed the door, Brown noticed that there was someone leaning on the wall behind her.
   "You've always been a softie when it comes to people in need. This is going to be your downfall." Said the mysterious person.
   The woman's green eyes glowed bright, her emerald eyes looked almost artificial. She turned to her interlocutor with a carnivorous smile.
   "I never fell. You better prepare your protégé because I'm going to erase her very own existence." She said menacingly.
   "Tch! As long as you're going to interfere with my planet, I'll never stop harassing you." The mysterious figure said before melting in the shadows.
   Miss Brown walked away, with a serious look.
   "I'll destroy your planet if it comes to it."
Let's see the bright sight of this world!

Messages In This Thread
Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 04-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by JohnSins - 04-11-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 04-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - True Females - by Cyindre - 02-08-2024, 02:03 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-04-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-08-2019, 10:31 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-24-2019, 07:25 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 05-26-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 07-07-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 07-17-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Tanya's inspiring tank story - by Cath - 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM