Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Back after a long hiatus
[Image: Capture.jpg]
https://ibb.co/h8CL79h

She's not lying

Also, to add to the convo;

I was here from the beta and have been vocally against most decisions the devs have made from the start, even posting my own 'storming out' post and getting away from the game and these forums entirely about a year or two back, occasionally checking the twitter page for updates. The reasons I left are the same reasons I don't come back:

1. The devs were around when the game started, but ran and hid as soon as they started hearing criticism. They have been silent ever since. Leaving paying customers in the dark and tossing out small updates with no real pattern. A month apart, maybe, sometimes month and a half, sometimes two months. I don't care that the game isn't updated frequently, but a little communication would dramatically ease everyone and is simply good practice. Their silence shows that they couldn't care less what any of use want or think.

2. These forums are filled with hundreds of very well laid out and thought out improvements to the game, they don't even have to think about it, the community does it for them but its all ignored. Don't try to say "but look at this update! It was requested or polled on the forums and they put it in!" EVERYTHING has been requested on here, and a ton of stuff polled. Correlation does not equal causation, they aren't listening. Know how I know? Look at their main site (I have preached this before) and there's a steady release schedule of an entirely new game every two weeks, most of them ideas submitted by other people. With those games, they don't have to deal with the expectations or backlash of a live player base like they do here, and the monthly cost is double what it is here. Any idea why they like http://www.MeetAndFuckGames.com better? More money, less hurt feelings.

3. The EA Games level cash grab. Yes, they should be paid for the game they make, and having a premium membership option is a great idea because most other sex MMOs require money for you to even get into the damn game (lookin at you 3dx) but if you look at the updates its not hard to see that once they put in the IRL money exchange, shit got worse. Stupid high costing things in game are fine, when theres a good way to make money, which there isnt in this game. "Just buy it" it the message they are sending. Do the math and tell me how long it would take you to save $300,000 MNF by playing any of the minigames. Unless you had money stashed from alt-farming back in the day, better whip out that credit card, unless you live in a place that doesn't take the two payment options.

4. The damn UI is clunky and tedious. We should be able to send and receive messages and requests EVERYWHERE regardless of what/who we are doing. Take-up-half-your-screen popups are just terrible. There are minigame and server bugs that they have just shrugged at. I'm honestly surprised anyone still pays for premium.

Just to name a few...
Dodgy

Messages In This Thread
Back after a long hiatus - by DarkFutaQueen - 03-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by -J- - 03-12-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by subgirl25 - 03-15-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by Cheshire_Smirk - 03-18-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by proncain - 03-13-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by JohnSins - 03-15-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by -J- - 03-13-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by Olegowsom - 03-14-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Back after a long hiatus - by Jenna-X - 03-15-2019, 01:53 PM