Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Back after a long hiatus
Been gone for a year or so and thought I would come back to check on this game.

Same crap, lazy poses every 3 months or so, random QoL 'fix' every 6 months or so, and unashamed cash grabs in between. Paying IRL money for sex XP? Damn... thats just terrible.

I wish the devs read this forum so they could see that some of us recognize their greed. I used to be a die-hard fan and hoped after giving it a break things would get better. Oh well, they will keep making a new MNF Game every 2 weeks and pretending to care about their Club players until the game eventually (and depressingly) finally dies.

Hoping someone comes along and does a browser sex mmo right, because that's all it would take to put the final nail in this dumpster fire.
As opposed as I am to the concept of pissing on a dumpster fire (if for no other reason than because it's a good way to give your dick third-degree burns), you bring up some salient points. Edit: I stand corrected, thanks pron

There was a major drop-off in forum activity here from around the summer of 2016 on when most of the accounts from the beta dropped out. Complaints made way back when I first got on these forums are still being made today. There are decisions that've been made which I won't defend, and in a few cases I've even been very vocally against. That said, I like this community enough to be a forum mod, and I liked it enough to be an in-game mod. Against all odds, this place still has a remarkably vibrant community that drew me in and that I very much love. But I very much understand your point of view, especially the bizarre focus on NPC sex scenes instead of giving people more things to do together that keep them from having to rely on sticking words between asterisks or worse, going off to somewhere like Discord and away from the game.

So all I'll ask is two things. First, while I'm expecting things to get heated, no punches below the belt. Let's have a discussion that's passionate and also respectful of each other.

Second, I'm curious: If you're in the same position as DarkFutaQueen and just visiting to see how things are doing, what is it that keeps you from coming back? And if you've been here all along, what is it that keeps you here?
[Image: Capture.jpg]
https://ibb.co/h8CL79h

She's not lying

Also, to add to the convo;

I was here from the beta and have been vocally against most decisions the devs have made from the start, even posting my own 'storming out' post and getting away from the game and these forums entirely about a year or two back, occasionally checking the twitter page for updates. The reasons I left are the same reasons I don't come back:

1. The devs were around when the game started, but ran and hid as soon as they started hearing criticism. They have been silent ever since. Leaving paying customers in the dark and tossing out small updates with no real pattern. A month apart, maybe, sometimes month and a half, sometimes two months. I don't care that the game isn't updated frequently, but a little communication would dramatically ease everyone and is simply good practice. Their silence shows that they couldn't care less what any of use want or think.

2. These forums are filled with hundreds of very well laid out and thought out improvements to the game, they don't even have to think about it, the community does it for them but its all ignored. Don't try to say "but look at this update! It was requested or polled on the forums and they put it in!" EVERYTHING has been requested on here, and a ton of stuff polled. Correlation does not equal causation, they aren't listening. Know how I know? Look at their main site (I have preached this before) and there's a steady release schedule of an entirely new game every two weeks, most of them ideas submitted by other people. With those games, they don't have to deal with the expectations or backlash of a live player base like they do here, and the monthly cost is double what it is here. Any idea why they like http://www.MeetAndFuckGames.com better? More money, less hurt feelings.

3. The EA Games level cash grab. Yes, they should be paid for the game they make, and having a premium membership option is a great idea because most other sex MMOs require money for you to even get into the damn game (lookin at you 3dx) but if you look at the updates its not hard to see that once they put in the IRL money exchange, shit got worse. Stupid high costing things in game are fine, when theres a good way to make money, which there isnt in this game. "Just buy it" it the message they are sending. Do the math and tell me how long it would take you to save $300,000 MNF by playing any of the minigames. Unless you had money stashed from alt-farming back in the day, better whip out that credit card, unless you live in a place that doesn't take the two payment options.

4. The damn UI is clunky and tedious. We should be able to send and receive messages and requests EVERYWHERE regardless of what/who we are doing. Take-up-half-your-screen popups are just terrible. There are minigame and server bugs that they have just shrugged at. I'm honestly surprised anyone still pays for premium.

Just to name a few...
Dodgy
I stand corrected on the exp buying. Thanks, pron.
I really wish they add another way to get sex EXP, the only easy way to get it is by paying for it and honestly, is kinda frustrating finding someone that is willing to help and not overcharge. Male avatars mostly get no love in-game too.
(03-12-2019, 08:05 PM)JCF Wrote: As opposed as I am to the concept of pissing on a dumpster fire (if for no other reason than because it's a good way to give your dick third-degree burns), you bring up some salient points. Edit: I stand corrected, thanks pron

There was a major drop-off in forum activity here from around the summer of 2016 on when most of the accounts from the beta dropped out. Complaints made way back when I first got on these forums are still being made today. There are decisions that've been made which I won't defend, and in a few cases I've even been very vocally against. That said, I like this community enough to be a forum mod, and I liked it enough to be an in-game mod. Against all odds, this place still has a remarkably vibrant community that drew me in and that I very much love. But I very much understand your point of view, especially the bizarre focus on NPC sex scenes instead of giving people more things to do together that keep them from having to rely on sticking words between asterisks or worse, going off to somewhere like Discord and away from the game.

So all I'll ask is two things. First, while I'm expecting things to get heated, no punches below the belt. Let's have a discussion that's passionate and also respectful of each other.

Second, I'm curious: If you're in the same position as DarkFutaQueen and just visiting to see how things are doing, what is it that keeps you from coming back? And if you've been here all along, what is it that keeps you here?

i been here since 2016 and reason that keeps me here is my ingame gf and hope for poker minigame which at this rate is still 3 years away and hoping for a use of the couches in game which prob wont ever happen
(03-14-2019, 11:29 PM)Olegowsom Wrote: I really wish they add another way to get sex EXP, the only easy way to get it is by paying for it and honestly, is kinda frustrating finding someone that is willing to help and not overcharge. Male avatars mostly get no love in-game too.

I'll exp you in game... All it costs is a conversation. 

I'm still around and playing because of the friendships I've made and the folks that make the game fun.
(03-13-2019, 06:54 PM)I’m You proncain Wrote: 2. These forums are filled with hundreds of very well laid out and thought out improvements to the game, they don't even have to think about it, the community does it for them but its all ignored. Don't try to say "but look at this update! It was requested or polled on the forums and they put it in!" EVERYTHING has been requested on here, and a ton of stuff polled. Correlation does not equal causation, they aren't listening. Know how I know? Look at their main site (I have preached this before) and there's a steady release schedule of an entirely new game every two weeks, most of them ideas submitted by other people. With those games, they don't have to deal with the expectations or backlash of a live player base like they do here, and the monthly cost is double what it is here. Any idea why they like http://www.MeetAndFuckGames.com better? More money, less hurt feelings.

It’s scary to see how some person you’ve never met or had a conversation with has the same exact views on almost all the points you stated. Has me thinking if a lot of others have the same beliefs as well... nonetheless, there is one thing though I should definitely shed some light onto, which is point 2, because a lot of pessimists like to repeat the same thing as a way to devalue to forum and the effect it has on the game, and it’s just a baseless hypothesis that keeps being thrown around. 

1. Every poll has had the results personally emailed to devs (thank you overfiend), and they have acknowledged the results and data. So in short, they know what we want after every poll, so they do not need to come looking here for the results, we send it to the devs every time and they tell us they see it as a courtesy.

2. “CaUsAtIoN DoEsNt EqUaL CoRrElAtIoN” is something I hear all the time, which is why I implore you to look at some of the posing polls, and see how accurately the winner of these previous polls have been implemented in game. How can you say it doesn’t correlate when a 4some wins a poll here and literally becomes the next update? Coincidentally that has happened with a lot of the other polls too, just look around at the past polls and see yourself....

3. So what about the ideas from the forum that haven’t been polled before but have been implemented ingame? You know: stripping, houses, (skin, hair, and eye color customization), and etc?... Well I agree with you, I don’t believe the devs look at the forum much themselves. From talk with some moderators though, and from what they told me, they help the the devs out in collecting information useful for upcoming updates... So those desired ideas from the forum are passed along to the devs by the moderators (Not something I know for certain, but have been told by a couple moderators). 

Just needed to put this out there to help keep the good name of the forum. And so that no one feels reluctant to posting ideas in the forum that they want implemented ingame... 

To the person that is patiently waiting for strip poker, a huge majority of MnF are, and it’s so disheartening to see that it won a poll only for it to never be implemented... kind of hoping that if the devs do not plan on ever adding it, they tell us soon instead of prolonging the pain. The lack feedback is disappointing...
anyways when was the last time the update wasnot a premium only thing? clothes, premium. poses, premium. strip,premium. color, premium. minigames, useless because cant be premium only
(03-15-2019, 01:53 PM)Jenna-X Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 11:29 PM)Olegowsom Wrote: I really wish they add another way to get sex EXP, the only easy way to get it is by paying for it and honestly, is kinda frustrating finding someone that is willing to help and not overcharge. Male avatars mostly get no love in-game too.

I'll exp you in game... All it costs is a conversation. 

I'm still around and playing because of the friendships I've made and the folks that make the game fun.

I wish more people had the same sentiment as you, but most people are either too busy or too good to even care.
Thank you for the offer though.