Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The ISLAND
The ISLAND - chapter 3

I received a message asking me if I wanted a private taxi to take me to the airport... for full anonymity option. The taxi would take me to a private room of their Agency, I would be in a private cabin in the plane, and Soooo much anonymity. Of course, I had to pay more to get this complete anonymity.

That was too much Anonymity for me. I decided to take the train to the airport of Paris and just walk in the Agency of the Island with my feet, without hiding. If, by hazard, someone I knew saw me, what would he think? "He's just going to have good time"... "At least, he has a living sexuality..." ... "He lives his fantasies..." .. What the f... And it would cost me less.

At the counter of the Agency, I again signed papers, accepting by this way not to see anything from the portholes. So bad for the view. Finally, I gave my luggages to a few very sexy girls dressed like blue collars. They looked like athlets in blue, they probably did body-building.

The air hostesses were incredibly sexy also, with voices like silk. Where had they found them? I was directed to the "low cost" half of the plane, where the future clients of the Island would mingle and see their real faces before reaching the place.

There were quite a lot of middle-aged men, with faces of frustrated sex-obsessed white-collars. A good number of young guys from the suburbs who had saved money for the occasion... they spoke too loud and laughed too much, not a surprise. A few couples, quite handsome, surprisingly. I noticed a tall guy with a Swiss accent, blond, who could have been handsome if he didn't have such a lazy style. His wife or fiancée was incredibly gorgeous, on the contrary. Curled brown hair with the nice face of an elf. Light seemed to come out from her skin, because she had such charm. Another couple was composed of a tall guy with the face of a Viking without beard. His "wife" was Indian in origins, apparently. There were only a few lonely women or small groups of women. I remarked a middle-aged woman, with a pale face, and black leather clothing. She was quite a bit sexy, but she had an exhausted face. Too much perversions in real life?

And me, what did I look like? A guy in his thirties, disillusioned by his missed up love stories, who just tried, for the first time in his life, to do mad things in sex and stop to be respectful and nice...

Messages In This Thread
The ISLAND - by Boris327 - 02-14-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: The ISLAND - by Simple Tania - 02-14-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: The ISLAND - by Boris327 - 02-15-2019, 08:24 AM
RE: The ISLAND - by Simple Tania - 02-15-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: The ISLAND - by Boris327 - 02-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: The ISLAND - by Simple Tania - 02-17-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: The ISLAND - by Boris327 - 02-17-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: The ISLAND - by Simple Tania - 02-18-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: The ISLAND - by Boris327 - 02-18-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: The ISLAND - by Boris327 - 02-23-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: The ISLAND - by Cath - 02-27-2019, 07:32 AM