Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What games do you play ?
Big Grin 
Hello People,I play a lot of games...And i bet you do it as well..So..Let's see what games you ya'll play Smile
This is a list of the games that i like to play
First of,Is:
     - League of Legends-I play this game for more than 5 Years..Currently in the new season I'm Plat4...Ask more if you wanna find out what does that means xD
     -GTA 5-By His Full name Grand Theft Auto 5...A well known game..i play it for around..one year..or so if i remember good Funny game..action and all that stuff
     -Mud Runner-So basicaly you are a guy..in a forest..and you have you carry wood from log stations..To Lumber Mills and stuff
     -Fifa 19-Soccer game...I love it,i play the Fifa Franchise sieence the Fifa 2012 came out 
     -Assassin's Creed(all the Assassin's Creed Games)-Is a big Franchise of games....this game is an action-adventure-stealth Video Game

Now...Let's see you'r Top 5 of games..Maybe you wanna tell us something about the game..Maybe i'll start playing it..who knows
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."

I'm a Retro Gamer, but I have an long history with videotapes........well this is the videogames what I most play
1. Megaman Saga: Best plataformer ever
2. Parodius Saga: An Hilarious n funny Shoot em up game who parody the Gradius games
3. DOTA 2: Best MOBA
I don't play video games -I'm a bad reference- it bores me very quickly.. except: Colonization and Silent Hunter... boring, slow and addictive.. strange.. In both games, you do something immoral:

Colonization: you steal the lands of Amerindians
Silent Hunter: you play nazis

Whyyyy??? Why am I addicted to these games?

but I can't play them right now. My computer is too out-dated... Sob ***
(02-04-2019, 12:54 AM)Kingof_Act Wrote: I'm a Retro Gamer, but I have an long history with videotapes........well this is the videogames what I most play
1. Megaman Saga: Best plataformer ever
2. Parodius Saga: An Hilarious n funny Shoot em up game who parody the Gradius games
3. DOTA 2: Best MOBA

I never Played these games..And About DOTA 2...i already said ..I'm more of a League of Legends guy Smile)

(02-04-2019, 09:10 AM)Boris327 Wrote: I don't play video games -I'm a bad reference- it bores me very quickly.. except: Colonization and Silent Hunter... boring, slow and addictive.. strange.. In both games, you do something immoral:

Colonization: you steal the lands of Amerindians
Silent Hunter: you play nazis

Whyyyy??? Why am I addicted to these games?

but I can't play them right now. My computer is too out-dated... Sob ***
We all have some adictions to something...In you'r case..Thos two games Smile)
I play a lot of League of Legends too..So..we are in the same hole
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."

I'm very keen on RPG's. Especially cRPG's. Most recently I played Pathfinder Kingmaker which was really good, despite the massive amounts of bugs I encountered, but they've fixed a lot since. I also bought Pillars of Eternity Deadfire, which looks good.

Mostly I'm just looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I don't okay nearly as many games as I used to. Right now I'm on a Battletech-kick. The Flash points expansion is really fun Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
i personally dont play much games but my roommate plays everything from fortnite to gears of war series but his favorites are gears of war,mass effect and overwatch
For me the bedt are the rpg and shooters, bit like to play all if ut has great history.
Playibg right now.
1.wowp un poco de aviones no esta mal.
2. Killing floor why dont kil zonbies
3. Neverwinter for third round
4.final fantasy A2
love sports games. now play NHL 20
cs go
every day Big Grin