Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
I tend to see 4 different kinds of "female" players all to often while playing.

1: The "lesbian and/or futa only" girl. Simple really they are "female" players that only do lesbian or futa sex only. There is nothing wrong with that but there seems to be more of those "girls" than regular straight girls who like men.
2: The "charge $$$ for one round of sex" girl. OK why are you charging 500$ for one round of NPC sex when I can go to the brothel and get NPC sex for 30$ a round?
3: The "I only RP and if you do not meet my standers I will block you" girl. I get it you like detailed RP but not ever one is as skilled as you. don't need to be mean about it and teh game is called meet and fuck. Some people just wanna meet say hi and fuck.
4: The "ew you said hi and how are you to me? Immediately blocked!" girl. I really do not get why the hell this triggers people so much. How else are you suppose to greet some one if not with hi and how are you? You try doing a RP you just get blocked.You try starting off with a intrest if they listed it in their bio you get called a creep and blocked. Hi and how are you you aren't curse words it is just a greeting.

Something that I realized playing is that it is very hard to play a man in this game since as mention above most "girls" are only lesbian and or futa only and when a man does approached a women high odds are he will just be immediately blocked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by EmberAndJohn - 05-31-2020, 05:42 AM