Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
I was going shopping this morning, my moment of Meditation. As I was walking back from the Mini-Market, it popped in my mind. The idea was somewhere inside my head, but I couldn't formulate it. Now, a new Category:

The STRATEGY-OPT-001

They are not necessarily the same as the BHB or NBK. "OPT" means "optimizing" here...

They are here for competition. The Game is a system of points, $ and XP, that has to be exploited for the best profitability.
A French player girl with whom I spoke once said to me that she was very competitive and that she liked to get XP and $ as fast as possible in the Game and used all the tricks to do that.

The Strategy-Opt-001 love to farm. They use themselves or their avatars to get as much $ in mini-games as possible, and will fight to know how to play the best the best mini-games. They can spend hours for that. After one day of farming, you can be quite rich (but your arm will hurt after clicking or moving the mouse so much. But no worry: they have methods not to have arm-pains).

As soon as new levels are available, they will have XP-fucks with the highest levels at disposal, using the most profitable poses with the most profitable system (the 5 minutes-one round pose with a premium pose is a classic).

The most extreme of the STRATEGY-OPT-001 can use two computers at the same time (or two whatever-sources or e-mails) to have two avatars work in team to attract naive players, flattered to have a sexy opportunistic 3some without apparent effort, to give them more XP-points (Seduction of the Innocent technical).

Using the trick of creating a new avatar each day is a basic (1000 $ without effort). The avatars then send the money to the basic character.
You can also use the talent of your avatars in the whore-house while you're in RL world. A few 10s of $ earned without pain isn't to be spit on.
Be seductive when you need to. You can have a lot in an auction. If you want to make your low-level one climb, work on the libido of the higher-levels. Using a sexy female-avatar on the pole is also good, it can give you a lot of $ and XP.
Farm! Farm! Work together with the other STRATEGY-Ones, they will recognize you.

They are gamers. They are "Beat it" ones. They are here to Win, even if "to win" isn't the real purpose of the Game, they can transform it in a "to Win" Game.

If a new level is authorized, be sure that they will reach it in one day. They will use all their allies to get it together.

AFTER all the levels will have been attained and all the clothes got and all the houses, apparts got, there are still other things to get: you just have to wait for the new things added by the Devs. Make allies, choose the right friends in BHB or NBK groups, or those like you, wait and... jump on the prey.

Waiting for that, you will find time to relax with your friends-in-game, chatting about various things, but ONLY after having used all the tricks.

... there are more examples of Strategy-Opt-001 methods, but I forgot them now. I will add them later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Boris327 - 02-15-2019, 09:09 AM