Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
Hey, very interesting post, speaking about Categories that I recognized and saw, but didn't think about here. They have common points with some Categories already spoken about, or maybe are included in another, or cross another.

But it describes very specific Categories, frequently met.

The Ebenezer's could be confounded with the NWNR, but their negativity is concentrated on the bio, maybe a system of defense, and they can be more accessible than the NWNR if you avoid their "don't do" bio elements.

The Snobs (who reject the non-premium), can be some kind of BHB, but select by premium or non-premium specifically. Another name possible for them that I propose: The Anti-Cattle.

The Talkers... Mmmm.. I would propose the Loud Speakers (I am sometimes a Loud Speaker for fun but it is not a habit, it is a time-to-time fantasy depending of my mood, I am probably a Stray Cat, and I try everything).. I love to shake things and see what happens, playing the Loud Speaker is some kind of social scientific experiment. It is a way to make friends but also enemies: risky !!
I once got the eternal hate of a group of dire feminists-SJW... I couldn't resist it, it was fun... Like a mad scientist chemical experiment.

For the NBK, there is basically no negative point of view, neither positive, in my Category, about them. It is neutral. They exist. Their narcissistic version could be called... mmmm.. no idea for now. Let me think...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Boris327 - 02-04-2019, 09:01 AM