Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
(01-25-2019, 08:29 AM)Boris327 Wrote: Now, the.......

Natural Born Kleaders (NBK)

They were born this way: leaders, organizers

The famed Wacko is a good example, 

The NBK, the legendary ones.

The NBK's... legendary, yes, perhaps, Wacko and the so many followers...inventive, organized, devoted, brilliant(sometimes) but...

They fucked this game so much...OK...just my thought, OK? Auctions, and auctioneers...people selling and people buying...NOOOOOO!
Always hated that, always will!!! NBK's? Nahhhhhh

(01-25-2019, 07:44 PM)SissyNektar Wrote: This thread is gold Smile Here's a class I've run into a few times

The Escalator

Yes, escalators, the same IG or IRL, that i'm sure, same stupid idiotic persons no matter is it's virtual or real...once a escalator, always a escalator. They don't kill but, damn, they can be so annoying!

(01-24-2019, 09:18 PM)ScatSlave Wrote: Best thread ever! <3
I have laughed so much that I am exhausted and my belly aches now! *wiping my tears*
Thanks all people, but specially thxs Boris327, thxs Purest_Elf and thxs Simple Tania.
There are uncountable categories of players in MNF. There is even one category whom you all belong guys and you shouldn't leave out in your exhaustive sociological research. The intelligent, observant, smart, hilarious and ironic player, usually original in their way to approach and most of them powerful role players and talented lovers. I bet you all belong to that category.
Keep cuming guys!

THANK YOU! You described the stray cats *giggles*

(01-25-2019, 06:31 PM)Overfiend Wrote: great list....I think I fall somewhere between the sex Huns & stray cats

My thought exactly *giggles*
To be simple is to be great

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Simple Tania - 01-26-2019, 06:17 PM