Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
This thread is gold Smile Here's a class I've run into a few times

The Escalator

This person is not actually a moving staircase. Rather, he or she is someone who likes to take things to the next level. They especially love springing it on you, not bothering to ask how you feel about whatever next-level play they intend to introduce. Two examples from my time here:

I met a guy, we had sex, I'll spare you the details. This was in my pre-coming out as a sissy days. So I let the guy cum inside my pussy. The next words out of his mouth is "Now you are pregnant!" Okay? Maybe ask first if that's something I'm into before dropping that bomb on me?

Another more recent example is from a few weeks ago. Says in my profile I have a master. I'm having sex with some guy, and after we've shared orgasms he goes: "You are my wife now!" Woah, what the fuck? Talk about escalating things quickly! Guy even insisted I put it in my bio, and when I pointed out that my master might not like that, he got all sad. 

Anyway, Escalators: they come with a secret agenda that they love to spring on you when you are "trapped" in the moment, and your consent is not required. Bleh.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by SissyNektar - 01-25-2019, 07:44 PM