Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
After the Joker Eternals, one that is absolutely not here to laugh:

The Classical Distant-Hearted Narcissistic Pervert

The master of manipulation, he has an instinct to find your mental weaknesses. He approaches you with roses, he talks like in romantic novels or he seems to open his heart and to understand yours but...

You'll end up with your little heart squeezed like an orange after all the orange juice will have been put in a bottle.

The Drama Queen - CDHNP couple is frequent. Drama Queens are the fuel and the sweetest pleasure of the Narcissistic Pervert. After weeks and months of "luv" and "ohh, honey...", even sometimes a marriage or frequently a declared-on-bio GF-BF relation, the CDHNP predator will get tired. He'll get another "exclusive relation" to vampirize, leaving you crying on the pavement.

The psychiatric description of that kind of creature is easily found on the net or in libraries. He's not to be confounded with the street bully or the easily angry and vengeful "50 seconds from Greed" (see on another page here), who acts impulsively.

He builds his web slowly. You'll realize the problem when he/she'll start to use against you everything you had told him/her before. To speak about yourself to him/her is like going to the police office without a lawyer. "Everything you say could be used against you in court..."

CDHNP speak to each other (with laughs), when they are alone in PM, about their naive preys.

As you guessed, they are not always males. I've met female versions of them. An interesting variety of them was the female Serial Heartbreaker.

I was at a marriage once. Suddenly, I receive a PM of one of the invited girls. A clear sexual proposal. "We'll meet after the wedding".. Mmmm... "But aren't you in couple with John, that's what I'd heard about". "No, I'm tired with him, he's too weak, he always complain..."

Not very nice for John, who was a nice guy, but I couldn't resist to the Sex Temptation. It was HIGH !!! Everytime I appeared on the Game, she jumped on me. I made one mistake: I started to get addicted to her. The first time it was me who sent her a message first, I was dead. She started to avoid me during one day, and the next, I had learned that she was now with Bill. As soon as I had started to show an interest or a dependence to her, I had lost all interest. My little heart was to be thrown on the pavement, like a used up condom.

I knew Bill, he was a nice guy. I had the desire to tell him that he was in danger, but... Did I have the right? Was it basic jealousy? "Discover it by yourself, Bill..."

A few weeks later, she had given up Bill to be the slave of Frank... and I suppose she waited until Frank had started to trust her, to make her the "favorite" and the queen of his slaves group. He gave her money, privileges, and when he was finally well-hooked: "Bye, bye, Frank".

Another interesting female version is the one who attracts boys for some reason ("I love nazi fuckers") and who finally rejects you or laughs about you because you have been attracted... by what she proposed, after long minutes of simulating temptation ("So, you're a nazi? Get lost, you monster!).
They can wait for hours, at the center of their web, just to have this strange pleasure, and leave around them their victims, dried up from their vital fluids and disappointed to the bones.

Be careful, THEY can be dangerous (male or female).

"How I met your mother" ???? Maybe I'll give it a try one day, but I have a physical rejection with it .. without having seen more than a few seconds of it once. Maybe I'm not fair...

But I have one saying, one I will never give up:

Never date a girl who is a fan of "Friends"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Boris327 - 01-22-2019, 09:03 AM