Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
(01-18-2019, 08:32 AM)Boris327 Wrote: Next Category:

The Joker Eternals

Message for Tania:

The Fantasy Folks

That's a good name, and I had never thought of this Category. Maybe you're right. Develop this Category, if you want, you have the Copyright. If you don't have time/desire to do it, I'll do it, but it is still a bit blurred in my mind for them right now. You have the priority.

Hi Boris, 2 things, first and regardless the new category, nothing more to say, you mentioned Blah, you could had mentioned several others, yeah, they are forces of nature even in a virtual element and yes, they are alowd to say almost everything, actually, people expect those things from them. I'm not sure if they are the same IRL (probably not) but the real jokers eternal are the essence of any party, anybody knows at least one...

The other thing i have to say.... The fantasy folks... gimme some time, that's a big category, even in fantasy the sociological elements have to be there and there are so many sub categories, some soft some real hard...You know? I'm pretty qualified to write about them cuz 3 years ago I decided to enter myself in a journey, a virtual journey into the dark side, so, i met several of them. I wrote a thread about it, but it was not in a sociological pov but more about the journey himself... I've to think for a while!

Good weekend for y'all!!!

T
To be simple is to be great

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Simple Tania - 01-18-2019, 04:10 PM